The Global Innovations Institute is the research arm of Perry World House, the University of Pennsylvania’s new university-wide hub for global engagement and interdisciplinary international policy research.
‣ Postdoctoral fellows at the Global Innovations Institute will pursue their own research as well as participate in the intellectual life of the Global Innovations Institute and Perry World House.
‣ Perry World House will connect the university with the global community by bringing leading scholars and policy makers from around the world to Penn’s campus.
‣ All Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at University of Pennsylvania applicants must present their scores on the GRE and non-native English speakers are also required to report scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The position pays a stipend of $47,000 plus relevant fees and health insurance.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | United States
Level: postdoctoral research programmes.
Field(s): Applicants’ own subject area.
Deadline: February 15, 2016.
Funded By: lvania Perry World House , and applications are submitted before February 15, 2016. The Global Innovations Institute at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perry World House
The Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at University of Pennsylvania is open to overseas applicants.
‣ The Scholarship is open to international scholars who have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the last two years, or who expect to complete their degree by June 2016.
Minorities/Women/Individuals with disabilities/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Admission Requirement for Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at University of Pennsylvania
‣ Applicants must have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the last two years.
‣ All applicants to PhD programs must present their scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). The University’s institution code is 2926.
‣ English Language Requirement: Applicants who are non-native English speakers are also required to report scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum TOEFL scores vary by graduate program.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply, send a CV, research statement, writing sample, and two letters of recommendation to our email address,postdoc-at-pwh.upenn.edu, or to our mailing address:
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date : Applicants can submit the complete application on or before February 15, 2016.
‣ Applicants must submit:
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at University of Pennsylvania