The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
‣ Since the scholarships have traditionally been supported by host governments, the overwhelming majority have been hosted by developed Commonwealth countries.
‣ Now, following the establishment of the CSFP endowment fund in 2009, a new strand of Commonwealth Scholarships located in low and middle income countries is available.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): at participating universities | Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Pakistan, Rwanda, Swaziland and Uganda
Level: masters degree program at participating universities.
Field(s): any subject.
Deadline: 29 February 2016
Funded By: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan is targeted for Students from developing Commonwealth countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Cyprus,
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan , candidates must have :
‣ Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.
‣ Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
‣ Successful applicants will be notified within three months of the closing date.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Email the completed Application form to the email address detailed on the relevant country page above.
‣ With your application you should submit:
Scholarship Applications are due on 29 February 2016.
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.