2016/2017 Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan for Low and Middle Income Countries

The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.

‣ Since the scholarships have traditionally been supported by host governments, the overwhelming majority have been hosted by developed Commonwealth countries.

‣ Now, following the establishment of the CSFP endowment fund in 2009, a new strand of Commonwealth Scholarships located in low and middle income countries is available.

School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): at participating universities | Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Pakistan, Rwanda, Swaziland and Uganda

Level: masters degree program at participating universities.

Field(s): any subject.

Deadline: 29 February 2016

Funded By: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan is targeted for Students from developing Commonwealth countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Cyprus,

To be eligible for the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan , candidates must have :

‣ Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.

‣ Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed

Notification:

‣ Successful applicants will be notified within three months of the closing date.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Email the completed Application form to the email address detailed on the relevant country page above.

‣ With your application you should submit:

• High school certificates
  • Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
  • Scan of photo page of passport
  • Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
  • At least one academic reference
  • University offer letter for the institution you have applied to, if you already have one

Scholarship Applications are due on 29 February 2016.

Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan

1. Desalegn Abera

January 28, 2016 at 9:06 PM

First Of All I Would Like To Say Thanks For The Once Who Prepare This Best Opportunity For Apoor Students Family.My Name Is Desalegn Abera From Ethiopia I Am apoor family student so that I Need Support From You To Compelet My Education In Medicine Please Contact Me With These International University.I Hope You 100% To Contact Me By My Phone +251921206997 Or desabera1@gmail.com

2. Irankunda Eric

February 10, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Hello! Sir/madam i’ Rwandan aged 23, i’am orphan who my father in the war of 1996, my family was very poor while at primary school, i have been surviving under financial help by friend of my family who kind heartedly paid my tuition until my secondary school but i got massive financial back wardness where he couldn’t afford my university education an more, i passed my Rwanda national examination with 31 aggregate in History Economic and Geography so, i ‘am kindly requesting for any further financial assistance hence i will be 100% greatfull if my sincere request is kindly considered… Thank u and God bless u. (phone number +250722927772 and my email irankundac0@gmaik.com)

3. Eshetu Azanaw

February 23, 2016 at 8:31 PM

Hi dear,my name is Eshetu Azanaw from Ethiopia.I have BA degree.I am glad if i get this chance.please contact me on +251918042073 or eshetuazanaw@yahoo.com

4. Gemeda Mosisa

March 8, 2016 at 2:23 PM

I would like to thanks you to prepare this surprising chance and call us.I am from Ethiopia.My name is Gemeda Mosisa and I have BA degree in Animal and Range science.So,help me please please! my phone number is +251918798484 and my email address gemedamosisa@gmail.com

5. asmare nigussie

March 24, 2016 at 9:27 AM

first of all,i would like to thank those countries who offer this opprtunities for developing countries,i am Asmare Nigussie from Ethiopia 5th year civil engineering, i am happy if you help me! beacause i am from poor family,i need your financial support,please help me,contact me at 251926707029, i wait for your positive feedback,thanks!!!

6. Wario Dabaso

March 24, 2016 at 2:47 PM

Hello dear sir, my name is Wario Dabaso third year economics student from Ethiopia. If i get a chance i would interested to study at your institution.please help me through the following address, Email: wariodb@gmail. com or phone number +251935909824.

7. balemual abebaw

April 6, 2016 at 11:48 AM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i am docter of vet.medicine in poor country with poor salary. so please contact me 0931758018 or 0918150354 to be a member of your comminity

8. Mucyo Arsene

April 21, 2016 at 7:33 AM

I am Arsene Mucyofrom Rwanda I want to further my studies abroad in university in computer engineering If possible I will be thankful contact me on +250726203471 or on mucyoarsene84.am@gmail.com

9. Yirga

April 21, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Dear Mr/madame Am from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree in water supply &Environmental Engineering I want to continue my class in your university you can contact me Yirga kityalew email -Yirgak19@Gmail.com 251912487126

10. Birhanu Daba

April 24, 2016 at 7:05 PM

My name is Birhanu Daba from Ethiopia.I am graduating in Bachelor of Accounting and finance from jimma University, Ethiopia, under the full support of the Ethiopian government.Now I’m looking for free tuition scholarship to enroll for Master of Science in either of the field like accounting and finance, business administration,other related fields. Thank you very much in advance for all your time and cooperation. With Best Regards