The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Nottingham | UK
Field(s): Prizes are awarded in the areas of Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate, Science Foundation Certificate, Foundation Certificate in Business and Foundation Certificate in Arts and Social Sciences.
Deadline: 15 April 2016
Funded By: University of Nottingham UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): High Achiever Foundation Prize is targeted for Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,
Applicants can apply for this High Achiever Foundation Prize if you:
‣ are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa –are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes –already hold an offer to start a full-time foundation programme at Nottingham in September 2016. You must have gone firm on that offer by 15 April 2016.
‣ Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in late June.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are required to submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.