Apply For 2016 High Achiever Foundation Prize for African Students in UK

Apply For 2016 High Achiever Foundation Prize for African Students in UK

The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.

School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Nottingham | UK

Level: Prizes

Field(s): Prizes are awarded in the areas of Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate, Science Foundation Certificate, Foundation Certificate in Business and Foundation Certificate in Arts and Social Sciences.

Deadline: 15 April 2016

Funded By: University of Nottingham UK

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): High Achiever Foundation Prize is targeted for Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,

Applicants can apply for this High Achiever Foundation Prize if you:

‣ are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa
–are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
–already hold an offer to start a full-time foundation programme at Nottingham in September 2016. You must have gone firm on that offer by 15 April 2016.

Notification:

‣ Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in late June.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications are required to submitted via Online Application

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 April 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about High Achiever Foundation Prize

1. gidaju petros

January 21, 2016 at 4:31 AM

sir/madam I am gidaju petros From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by accounting on augest 2014 with GPA 3.50.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by accounting or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email petrosgidaju@ yahoo.com phone 251916056515i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

2. bernard

January 21, 2016 at 5:35 PM

owesdome;this bernard from burundi ,at burundi univertsity;i am ready to start my 3rd bachelor in prsychology;furthermore,i dream about studying abroad in order i discover how are other young people are improving their knowledge because i know i can do better than people may think.however ,my family is not able to support me because of it’s poverty;this is why i come here to ash you a help so i continue my studies after getting your scholarship;normally,in burundi,such opportunities are given to children of rich family who are access to internet websites like this;if you judge it neccassary,please contact me on +25771323298 or on my e-mail nvianbernard@gmail.com; thank you endeed

3. Golicha Doko

January 24, 2016 at 9:31 PM

Hello Dear! my name is Golicha Doko Huqa. I was 3rd year biology student at Wolaita Sodo University. I really interested in study your scholarships. please give chance to me and contact me by 0925675795 or Golicha2015@gmail.com

4. tukashabadelick

January 28, 2016 at 10:35 PM

am in uganda I finished college joining compass but i failed to to afford tuition but i would like to continue sturding i wanted u to help me out

5. gidaju petros

January 29, 2016 at 11:34 AM

6. frew

January 30, 2016 at 7:28 AM

my name is frew mamuye from ethiopia I need this golden chance please contact me 0927654853 or frew.mamuye2008@gmail.com

7. brian rukundo

January 30, 2016 at 8:46 AM

hello I like it and I’m happy for it I want to do civil engineering, contact me +250787914620 and by email Brianrukundo83@gmail.com , I’m from rwanda

8. Hanna Hussen

January 30, 2016 at 11:21 PM

My name is Hanna Hussen. l am from Ethiopia. l am first year agricultural economis student in dilla university and now l am find this chance . you can contact me by 0910691835.

9. Eshetu Azanaw

February 23, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Hi dear,first i would like to say thank you for this opportunities.my name is Eshetu Azanaw from Ethiopia.I have BA degree in journalism and communication at Bahirdar univeristy,Ethiopia.I am glad if yougive me post graduate program.please contact me on +251918042073 or eshetuazanaw@yahoo.com

10. 'Abera Lula

March 14, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Hi my dear my name is Abera Lula from ethiopia previously i finished college now if i will get this golden chance to continue degree program please help me my adresse abera0258@gmail.come Mob 2510912025830

11. Wario Dabaso

March 24, 2016 at 2:33 PM

Hello dear sir, my name is Wario Dabaso third year economics student from Ethiopia. If i get a chance i would interested to study at your institution. please help me through the following address. Email: wariodb@gmail.com,or phone number +251935909824.Thank you