University of Brighton is offering Huxley scholarships for new, full-time, self-funding international masters students. Scholarships are available for studying MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences. Each student will receive £2,000 scholarship primarily based on merit.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Brighton | UK
Level: Master’s and MRes programmes
Field(s): Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Bioscience, Ecology, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences.
Deadline: 31st March 2017
Funded By: University of Brighton, UK
University of Brighton offer a number of £2,000 International Scholarship for international students studying certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
‣ In order to be eligible to apply for International Huxley Scholarship student must be a new, full-time, self-funding international masters student on one of the following courses: Biomedical Sciences MSc, Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences MSc, Pharmacology MSc, Bioscience MRes, Ecology MRes, Chemistry MRes, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences MRes
‣ Students become eligible to apply once they have enrolled on year one of their course.
‣ The scholarship cannot be awarded until full payment of fees has been made.
Selection Criteria for International Huxley Scholarship
‣ The criteria for awarding the Huxley scholarships are primarily based on merit.
‣ Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
‣ The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating an understanding of the school’s research expertise.
‣ Successful students will be notified by email.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You do not need to apply as the school will identify eligible students.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Student must have paid your fees in full by March subsequent to enrolling on the course (ie 31 March 2017).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.