Malmo University is offering range of different scholarship programmes for international students to help cover tuition fees.
‣ Malmo University International Masters Scholarships are available to citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland. These scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in master degree study programmes.
‣ Malmö University was founded in 1998 and is a young, modern and international university. It has about 24,400 students and offers undergraduate and postgraduate education.
‣ Malmö University’s mission is to be an active hub for research, education and innovation that benefit a global society.
In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): Malmö University | Sweden
Level: master’s studies
Field(s): Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas.
List of subjects: Master’s Degree Programmes-1 Year: Communication for Development (Part time), Computational Materials Science, Computer Science, Interaction Design, International Migration and Ethnic Relations, Linguistics: Language and Society, Leadership for Sustainability, Media and Communication Studies: Culture, Collaborative Media, and Creative Industries, Media Technology: Strategic Media Development, Political Science:Global Politics and Societal Change
Master’s Degree Programmes-2 Years: Biomedical Surface Science, Criminology, Interaction Design, International Migration
The Malmo University International Masters Scholarships are open to international students to help cover tuition fees.
‣ The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
‣ Entrance Requirement: Students apply to Malmo University online through the national website universityadmissions.se. There is no paper application form available and it is not possible to apply directly to Malmö University.
‣ Test Requirement: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, you will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency.
English Language Requirement: Malmö University requires the equivalent of English course B/6 from Swedish secondary school for admission to master’s studies. Depending on educational background, students may be required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge certificate.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to scholarships-at-mah.se.
‣ Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st February 2016.
Scholarship application must consist of the following three parts:
‣ Application form: Make sure to fill out all required fields. Try to focus your answers towards the questions rather than trying to squeeze in everything you would like us to know about you. After completing the form, print it, sign it, and scan it. The form should be submitted as a PDF document. If you cannot scan and send the document as a PDF, send the completed PDF form without signing it together with a digital photo of the signed form.
‣ One-page CV: Additional pages will not be considered. Although there is no interview in the selection process, you should be prepared to answer questions about your CV and be able to verify its contents.
‣ Copy of passport: University requires a copy of the photo page of your passport in order to determine your nationality. Please make sure that the copy is legible to avoid unnecessary obstacles in your application process.
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.