University of Newcastle is offering up to five doctor scholarships per year with a $3,000 for the coursework Juris Doctor (JD) program. Scholarships are available for pursuing Juris Doctor (JD) Program at University of Newcastle in Australia. These scholarships provide $3,000.00 for an International student studying the Juris Doctor Program.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Newcastle in Australia | Australia
Level: Juris Doctor (JD) Program
Field(s): Business and Law
Deadline: 31st March 2016
Funded By: University of Newcastle, Australia
This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to five students per year with a $3,000 for the coursework Juris Doctor (JD) program that will commence in the Law School in 2015.
To be eligible to apply for 2016 University of Newcastle Doctor Scholarships you must meet the following criteria:
‣ Be an International student.
‣ Be enrolled full-time
‣ Be enrolled in the Juris Doctor (JD) Program in the Faculty of Business and Law
Selection criteria for 2016 University of Newcastle Doctor Scholarships
Selection of the successful candidate will be on the basis of:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted via online application process.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st March 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.