Apply For 2016/2017 University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship in Azerbaijan

ADA University is offering Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants. Fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies. Fellowship is awarded will be renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.

School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): ADA University | Azerbaijan

Level: Undergraduate and Master’s programme.

Field(s): Fellowship is awarded for BA programs: International Studies, Business Administration, Public Affairs, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and graduate programs: Diplomacy and International Affairs, Public Policy, Full-time, International MBA, Executive MBA and Educational Management.

Deadline: 1 April 2016

Funded By: ADA University, Azerbaijan

This University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds. Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship covers the tuition fee and rent of housing only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including books, student fees and utilities.

To apply for University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship , the eligibility criteria are as follows:

‣ Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.

‣ Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study. In addition, recipients are expected to work a minimum of 20 service hours at ADA University.

‣ Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.

‣ International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.

Notification of University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship results

‣ Applicants will be reviewed, interviewed, and notified on May 15, 2016.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ For admission international applicants are required to submit the following documents online before the deadline.

‣ The application process for undergraduate programs is a two-step process:

Step 1: Submit all required documents

Step 2: Attend the Admission Interview (only for shortlisted candidates)

List of required documents:

• ADA University Online Application Form
  • CV (Resume) with photo
  • Copy of a certificate or diploma from previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified)
  • Official academic transcripts from all previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified)
  • Copy of valid national Identification Card or Passport
  • TOEFL (75) or IELTS (6.0) scores (if applicable)
  • (Supporting documents can be uploaded to online application as single PDF or e-mailed. University does not accept any paper documents.). Online Application

Scholarship Applications are due on 1st April 2016.

Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship

1. mohamed

January 14, 2016 at 7:32 AM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come

2. tibebu geremew

January 14, 2016 at 9:18 AM

please contact me

3. tibebu geremew

January 14, 2016 at 9:22 AM

hello i am tibebu geremew from ethiopia and i am glad to apply yr institution if you have voluntar please contact me in this address tibebugeremew1@gmail.com or +251913811838

4. gidaju petros

January 18, 2016 at 3:18 PM

My Name is Gidaju Petros from Ethiopia,Africa.iam Graduated From Rift valley Unversity by Accounting.i Need to get this Chance For Masters Degree Program from your Organization.phone No; 0916056515; email Petrosgidaju@yahoo.com;

5. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 21, 2016 at 7:53 AM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no + 251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

6. Melese Reta

January 22, 2016 at 4:33 PM

Hello sir/madam@my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia. Firstly I like to give endless thanks to your scholarship organizations for they give us this golden chance for us.next I have great respect and passion to your University becuase your University is best of best for me.I have been gaduated from Jimma University,Ethiopia on June 2015 in Civil Engineering with B.Sc.degree and I like to proceed to M.Sc. Level in Civil Engineering or related field.could you contact me kindly? My phone number:+251912810451 or Email:melukoo2013@gmai l.com Thanks with best regards!!

7. My name is fatma abdi jama

January 23, 2016 at 12:45 PM

My name is fatma i live in somalia especially in puntland iam about to complete my high school i would like to apply for that scholarship i wish you will accept me call me on 00252907737017 thanks

8. Najeb ahmed

January 23, 2016 at 10:16 PM

9. Najeb ahmed

January 24, 2016 at 5:32 AM

hello I am najeb ahmed in Ethiopia i like to get this oppurtunity so if I get this challange I would like to learn computer science so plz contact my email njb.hady@gmail.com

10. frew

January 30, 2016 at 7:33 AM

my name is frew mamuye from ethiopia I like to get this chance pleace contact me 0927654853 or frew.mamuye2008@gmail.com

February 13, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Dear sir/madam i am here by ocen joseph kitara from Uganda would like to thank you for the wonderful.am just fresh from secondary school therefore ask for help from you,i would be glad if u choose me among the lucky thanks to you josephkitaraocen@facebook.com +256771370535 +256716078398 +256793448836

12. Eshetu Azanaw

February 25, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Hi dear,my name is Eshetu Azanaw from Ethiopia.i have BA degree in journalism and communication at BahirDar university,Ethiopia.I am happy if i get this golden opportunity.please contact me on +251918042073 or eshetuazanaw@yahoo.com

13. Endale Demissie

March 13, 2016 at 11:09 AM

Sir/dear madam my name is Endale Demissie from Ethiopia. I have graduated Bsc degree in Economics. I have a great interest to learn Msc .please give me this precious opportunity to learn. And contact me by phone 0924302240 or e-mail Demissendale@gmail.com

14. Farhan Omar

March 18, 2016 at 10:25 PM

please contact me +251915160125 I am Ethiopian students and i have a general exam in this year

15. Abdirahmaan awil

April 17, 2016 at 8:18 PM

My name is abdirahmaan awil Im in soomali espicionlly in soomliland Im compilted high school in hrgysia I will like to appley for thes scholarship plz contecte me 252633411561 whatsapp