ADA University is offering Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants. Fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies. Fellowship is awarded will be renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): ADA University | Azerbaijan
Field(s): Fellowship is awarded for BA programs: International Studies, Business Administration, Public Affairs, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and graduate programs: Diplomacy and International Affairs, Public Policy, Full-time, International MBA, Executive MBA and Educational Management.
Deadline: 1 April 2016
Funded By: ADA University, Azerbaijan
This University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds. Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship covers the tuition fee and rent of housing only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including books, student fees and utilities.
To apply for University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship , the eligibility criteria are as follows:
‣ Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
‣ Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study. In addition, recipients are expected to work a minimum of 20 service hours at ADA University.
‣ Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
‣ International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
Notification of University in Azerbaijan International Fellowship results
‣ Applicants will be reviewed, interviewed, and notified on May 15, 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ For admission international applicants are required to submit the following documents online before the deadline.
‣ The application process for undergraduate programs is a two-step process:
Step 1: Submit all required documents
Step 2: Attend the Admission Interview (only for shortlisted candidates)
List of required documents:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.