Apply For International Summer School Scholarships at University of Oslo In Norway

The University of Oslo offers scholarships to applicants from certain countries to study Masters and Bachelor’s courses offered during the International Summer School.

University of Oslo
Bachelors/Masters Courses

Deadline: 1 Feb 2016 (annual)
Study in: Norway
Course starts June 2016

Host Institution(s):

University of Oslo, Norway

Level/Field of study:

See the list of Bachelors and Masters Courses offered at the International Summer School

Number of Awards:

The majority of scholarships awarded will be partial. Only approximately 50 full scholarships will be awarded.

Target group:

International students from Asia, Oceania, Africa, Central America and South America, Caucasus and Balkans, Former Soviet Union states, EU and EEA countries, USA, and Canada.

Scholarship value/inclusions:

Full scholarships may include basic fee, additional fees, pocket money allowance, and plane ticket to and from Norway. Partial scholarships cover only all or part of the Basic fee and additional fees (if applicable).

Important Note: The type of scholarship and its inclusions will depend on the country where you are from. Please refer to the official website for full details.

Eligibility:

To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, you must demonstrate:

• that your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)

• that your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for

• your financial need

You must also meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for ISS.

Application instructions:

Apply online as a scholarship applicant, and remember to complete and upload the scholarship form with your application. Deadline is 1 February 2016.

It is important to read the ISS Terms and Conditions and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website: http://www.uio.no/english/studies/summerschool/fees/scholarships/index.html

1. zayid ismail muhumed

January 15, 2016 at 5:16 AM

hello sir/madam my name is zayid Ismail muhumed from somalia am very glad to enjoy this chance I am want to help me please help me contact my email address :::: zayidismail@gmail.com or number::: 252634206196 thank you too much

2. Daniel Belay

January 15, 2016 at 8:07 AM

Hello i am Daniel Belay i have degree call +251917634478

3. mohamed

January 15, 2016 at 8:12 AM

my name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept my request for you my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come

4. Aklilu Ermias

January 15, 2016 at 8:07 PM

first off all thank you for this golden chance.my name is Aklilu Ermias from Ethiopia.i am graduated bachlor dgree in accounting from rify vally unveristy in 2014 G.C.i have best computer skill .i have 4 year expiance for accountant NGO.in this time i want to learn about master program by scholarship to learn norwey please contact me about +251916621325,emailhambo3durame@gmail.com. thank you for at all !!

5. gidaju petros

January 18, 2016 at 3:11 PM

My Name is Gidaju Petros from Ethiopia,Africa.iam Graduated From Rift valley Unversity by Accounting.i Need to get this Chance For Masters Degree Program from your Organization.phone No; 0916056515; email Petrosgidaju@yahoo.com;

6. zakariye abdinasir

January 19, 2016 at 7:26 PM

hello may name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

7. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 19, 2016 at 7:29 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no +251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

8. Melese Reta

January 21, 2016 at 5:32 AM

Hellow dear my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Jimma University,Ethiopia in Civil Engineering with B.Sc degree.I would like to be one of you student who attend his master in you University.please contact me by phone number:+251912810451 or Email:melukoo2013@gmail.com Thank you with best regard!!

9. Bekele Belachew

January 22, 2016 at 6:06 AM

thank u i need to learn msc please notify me by my email ican avail all other supporting documents up on your request bekelebelachew21@gmail.com

10. abal manaye

January 22, 2016 at 7:26 AM

My name is abel manaye I am from Ethiopia I live In south Africa I need to get this chance i graduated from debre Brehan teaching vacation Turing college really I needed. If u aspect me phone +27847144545

11. Wako Dido Diba

January 25, 2016 at 8:05 PM

sir/madam my name is Wako Dido Diba from Ethiopia. I have been graduated from Bahir Dar university.by department of Natural Resource management in June 2014. now I’m working bureau of Rural land and environmental protection office. I hope that one day as I enjoys ms program by environmental and sustainable energy, so please contact me by email – wakokiya@Gmail.com or my cell phone. +251916776994 or +251920643909

12. geleta gelfet

January 28, 2016 at 12:19 PM

my name is geleta gelfeto from Ethiopia hawassa graduated from hawassa university in medical laboratory science now working in public hospital please I want to up grade my skill, knowledge to serve peoples if you offer me an opportunity please contact me on e-mail address geleta gelfeto@gmail.com or cell phone 0916864815

13. niyitanga david

February 8, 2016 at 5:05 PM

hello! my name is niyitanga david from rwanda with 20 years. i have finished secondary school last year but i have no capacity to pay for university fees that is why i need you to help me to get such scholarship, email:niyitangadavid2@gmail.com or +250727846121 thank u!

14. Tugaine Alison

February 9, 2016 at 3:31 PM

Hello to you and would like to thank you for this great chance and would like you to kindly assist me with that opportunity because I feel want to be part of you , thanks alot and am Alison Tugaine from Uganda my contact no. is +256702459963 be blessed.

15. My name is Abayneh Aynalem from Ethiopia.I am a student&i have in EGSCE 4.00 please contact or call to me by my phone number +251936328115

February 17, 2016 at 4:46 AM

I have no website.

16. Asmare Nigussie

March 26, 2016 at 2:59 PM

hello i am Asmare Nigussie from Ethiopia,i am 5th year civil engineering,i am very glad to have this golden opportunity to enhance my knowledge in masters programme in your universities,please please help me! i am poor in background,contact me at +251926707029

17. SEMHAR BERHE

April 15, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Greeting!!My name is Semhar Berhe from Eritrea.I am 5th year student of Dental Medicine(DMD with comulative GBA 3.6.SO I kindly ask to get this apportunity to pursue my higher Degree programs smothly.Thank you ,,,MAY GOD BLESS YOU