Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) is offering excellence award for pursuing bachelor or master’s degree programme. Scholarship is open for foreign applicants. Scholarship covers tuition fee for one academic year. Applications deadline is 15 March 2016.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Latvia
Field(s): RGSL will offer one free study place in each Bachelor programme – “Law and Diplomacy” and “Law and Business”, and one spot in the Masters programmes – “Law and Finance” and “International and European Law” (and its sub-programmes).
Deadline: 15 March 2016
Funded By: Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL)
Riga Graduate School of Law offers tuition fee waivers to foreign students on the Bachelor and Masters programmes.
‣ RGSL strives to make their programmes more accessible to students from Europe and all over the world, and encourages students to enrol in the university that offers a highly respected international law education.
‣ In order to apply for RGSL Excellence Award which shall cover tuition fee for one academic year, the candidate must submit application documents and a letter of motivation concerning the opportunity to receive this scholarship.
‣ The RGSL Tuition Fee Waivers Committee shall review all applications, taking into consideration the applicant’s academic performance (overall average grade) and compliance with admission requirements according to the Rules of Admission and Study Agreement.
‣ Only those students, who are not currently registered as residents of Latvia, are considered as foreign students and eligible for a study place tuition waiver. The commission may take into account geographical criteria when considering tuition fee waivers.
Only those students, who are not currently registered as residents of Latvia, are considered as foreign students and eligible for RGSL Excellence Award .
Scholarship Application Method
‣ In order to apply for a scholarship, the candidate must submit application documents and a letter of motivation concerning the opportunity to receive this scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 March 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.