FD University Academic & Presidential Scholarships for International Students To Study In UK, US or Canada

College is the most important investment you will ever make. Thus, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) works closely with you and your family to make its quality private education an affordable investment for you.

At FDU, scholarships and financial aid are offered in the form of several FDU Academic Scholarships or Grants and also the FDU Presidential Scholarship to both International Students and American Citizens abroad. Do note that the Presidential Scholarship is available for first-time undergraduate students only.

Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships

Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate (masters)
Provider: Fairleigh Dickinson University
Country to Study in: Canada, USA, UK

The following apply:

• Scholarship consideration is given to non-U.S. citizens worldwide and to U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States.
  • Awards may not be used at other institutions.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY country (undergraduate and postgraduate)

Participating Institutions
Fairleigh Dickinson University with campuses as follows:

• United States (2 main campuses): the College at Florham, Morris County, New Jersey; AND the Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, New Jersey,
  • FDU’s British campus, Wroxton College, Oxfordshire in England; and
  • FDU-Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Fields of study
All fields of study are eligible.

The University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including doctoral programs in nursing practice, clinical psychology and school psychology; and an AACSB-accredited business school. Degree programs are offered on two New Jersey campuses and at two FDU locations outside the U.S.

Number of awards
Not specified by provider

Sponsorship duration
Scholarships are awarded at the time of admission ONLY and will not increase based on academic performance at FDU.

Scholarships may be used for the fall and spring semesters for fulltime students only.

Scholarships are renewable at the same funding level for each academic year, contingent upon successful academic performance.

Scholarship benefits
Scholarship awards vary in amount, however many are significant enough to help academically talented students with the cost of attendance.

Full-tuition scholarships are extremely rare.

See the official website (link found below) for a list of the value of scholarships for first-time undergraduate freshmen, undergraduate transfer students and postgraduate masters students.

Method of Application
To be considered for an FDU academic scholarship or grant, you must:

• Complete the “FDU Application for Admission for International Students and American Citizens Abroad” (download from official website via link below) and submit all required documents; and
  • Submit the International Scholarship Application form (also download from official website via link below).

It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information, to download important documents and also to read the Frequently Asked Questions.
DEADLINES:
Application deadlines are:

• For fall (August): July 1
  • For spring (January): December 1
Deadline For Presidential Scholarship (available for first-time undergraduate students ONLY):

• Fall (August): January 15
  • Spring (January): November 1

PLEASE NOTE:
Scholarship award notification will be sent at the time of admission. Early application is encouraged to receive priority consideration. Awards may not be used at other institutions.

Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university in New Jersey. It is a not-for-profit, nonsectarian, multicampus institution with campuses in the USA, Canada and England.

Contact
Please feel free to contact the school at any time. They are always happy to assist you!

Application Deadline: 1 July / 1 November / 1 December 2016
Open to International Applicants: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application

1. Kelvin Roberts

January 17, 2016 at 8:19 PM

I am in need of higher education

2. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 17, 2016 at 10:05 PM

Hi! My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince, i’m from BURUNDI. I wanna want to help me to give some opportunity to scholarship. i would like to backelor. If i get the ipportunity u can call me this number +25771125851 or My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

3. mohamed aadam

January 17, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Iam Somali boy i need to to help me an education and I haven’t any education please help me and I interested to join this scholorship as soon as possible i am waiting you to answer my request and i hope good

4. Joseph katumba

January 18, 2016 at 6:37 AM

5. Joseph katumba

January 18, 2016 at 6:39 AM

Am a Ugandan an orphan with single mother seeking for scholarship graduate in diploma in clinical medicine and community health. For great need of health improvement in my country and Africa at large beg this opportunity to be given to me. For contacts 256783206461, 256706685299, josephkatumba20@yahoo.com. Thks God bless you all

6. tumwine oscar

January 18, 2016 at 7:19 AM

Hi, i kindly request for a scholarship to study from the europe. I completed my college with 13 points out of 20 points.I wanted to join university but the tution or fees couldnt be got for me to continue Am from uganda I will be glad if you help me pliz i love studing thnx

7. tumwine oscar

January 18, 2016 at 7:20 AM

8. Temesgen Merga

January 18, 2016 at 12:35 PM

Hi,I am in a great need for your scholarship & I am from Ethiopia.Please contact me in my email address (temuman.222@gmail.com).Thank you for your support.

9. Prince J. Bono

January 18, 2016 at 2:38 PM

I am a Liberian, a high school graduate. I am asking to please found part opportunity to complete my studies. I do not have an email but contact me on cell # 0775201016.

10. Woldesemayat Kebede

January 19, 2016 at 7:25 PM

By now i have a diploma in building technology,and i want to get this chance.

11. Woldesemayat Kebede

January 19, 2016 at 7:27 PM

By now i have a diploma in building technology,and i want to get this chance,and also am from Ethiopia. woldeethio@gmail.com

12. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 20, 2016 at 9:50 AM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no + 251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

13. obong emmanuel

January 21, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Hello, am a ugandan aged 21, orphan who lost both parents in at accident while at primary school, I have been surviving under the financial help of my uncle who kind heartedly paid my tuition until my secondary school but I got a massive financial setback where by he couldn’t afford my university education any more, I passed my uganda national examination board examination with 13 points so am kindly requesting for any further financial assistance hence I will be 100% greatfull if my sincere request is kindly considered…. Thank you and God bless you abundantly! Emma….

14. obong emmanuel

January 21, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Please contact me on +256776914203 Or; Phanielemma14@gmail.com Yours, Obong emmanuel

15. Golicha Doko

January 24, 2016 at 9:12 PM

My name is Golicha Doko I am 3rd year biology student at wolaita sodo University, I want to study your scholarships if you give chance. so please contact me by 092675795 or Golicha2015@gmail.com

16. Assefa Dekeba

January 27, 2016 at 1:48 PM

my name is Assefa Dekeba from Ethiopia ,I have BA degree in management with CGPA 3.64, I want to have MA degree in any business related fields .please contact me my phone no is 2510911987222 or email me at assefadekeba760@gmail.com.Thank you for all.

17. Tilahun Demisse

January 28, 2016 at 11:59 AM

Hi! My name is Tilahun Demisse Tessema ,Iam From Ethiopia. I want you to help me to give some opportunity to scholarship. i would like to have it to support family and myself. If i get the ipportunity u can call me this number +2510911064340 or My E Mail 2000tilahun@gmail.com

18. Tilahun Demisse

January 28, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Hi! My name is Tilahun Demisse Tessema ,I am From Ethiopia.I have B.A Degree In Business Management and I want you to help me to give some opportunity to scholarship. i would like to have it to support my family and myself. If i get the ipportunity u can call me this number +2510911064340 or My E Mail 2000tilahun@gmail.com

19. Daniel Berhe

February 2, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Hello, my name is Daniel Berhe Eyasu and I am from Ethiopia. and also I want to learn helth science and related joining at your universities or colleges so please help me ! e-mail: danielberhe16@gmail.com phone : 251914000233 thanks!

20. Irankunda Eric

February 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Hello sir/madam, i’am Rwandan aged 23, i’am orphan who lost my father in the war of 1996, my family were very poor until now while at primary school, i have been surviving under financial help by friend of family who kind heartedly paid my tuition until my secondary school but i got massive financial backwardness where he couldn’t afford my university education any more, i will be glade if my application is accepted, it will be provide me with knowledge and develop my career for the benefit of my future and my country Rwanda so, i’am kindly requesting for any further financial assistance hence i will be 100% greatfull if my sincere request is kindly considered… thank you! (this is my email irankundac0@gmail.com and phone number is +250722927772)

21. SISAY TESHOME

February 20, 2016 at 8:23 AM

My name is Sisay Teshome a 4th year Electromechanical engineering student at Addis Ababa science and technology university i would like to have this chance. +2510921724149 ssteshome@gmail.com

22. Stephanie Ndacyayisenga

March 13, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Hi! I’m Rwandan aged 18yrs old. I’m an orphan of all parents. i wish to complete my undergraduate study but no ability i have. please, if you help me i will be grateful. my contact: 250722091799, my email: sengastephy@gmail.com. kind regard.

23. Wario Dabaso

March 21, 2016 at 1:10 PM

Hello dear sir, my name is Wario Dabaso third year economics student from Ethiopia. If i get a chance of scholarship at your university i appreciate my opportunity, please contact by this address:phone no +251935909824 or Email: wariodb@gmail. com. I looking forward to hear the feed from you.your faithfully. Wario Dabaso

24. Asmare Nigussie

March 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM

hello,i am Asmare Nigussie,from Ethiopia,5th year civil engineering from jimma university,i am happy to have this golden opportunity,please help me,i am poor in background,contact me at +251926707029 or asmanigu04@gmail.com

25. balemual abebaw

April 6, 2016 at 8:22 AM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i am docter of vet.medicine from UOG. i realy want to learn my master in your universty. please contact me 0918150354 or 0931758018

26. THIERRY BIZITEGEKA

April 21, 2016 at 8:47 PM

hey am thierry bizitegeka from rwanda i have advanced level of electricity are there scholarships in engeneering when there is that chance of taking studies on scholarship this is my address #bizitegeka@gmail.com Thank you for your way of helping me

27. Muarad Ibrahim

June 11, 2016 at 7:39 PM

Hello, my name is Murad Ibrahim and I am from Ethiopia. and also I want to learn clinical pharmacy and related joining at your universities or colleges so please help me ! e-mail: murad.ibrahim4434@gmail.com phone:+2519054614