Application Deadline: 30th June 2016
Newcastle University is delighted to announce 3 scholarship awards for applicants from Nigeria. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at Newcastle University.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- you must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Nigeria
- you must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship
- you have a Second Class Upper degree or higher from a recognised Nigerian University
- you must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- you must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship
How to apply
Please complete the application form electronically and in accordance with the country specific scholarship regulations.
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Please note that NU Nigeria Scholarship applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Newcastle upon Tyne
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Newcastle University Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarships 2016