Scholarship for Non-EEA Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Students In Holland

The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.

This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.

Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!

Holland Scholarship

Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelor’s), Postgraduate (master’s)
Provider: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Country to Study in: Holland

Application criteria include:

• Your nationality is non-EEA.
  • You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
  • You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
  • You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ALL countries (EXCEPT EEA countries)

Participating Institutions
There are several Dutch institutions of higher learning. An overview of participating institutions and fields of study is available on the official website.

Fields of study
Several undergraduate level and masters level courses will be funded with this program. An overview of participating institutions and fields of study is available on the official website.

Number of awards
Not specified by the sponsor

Sponsorship duration
You will receive the scholarship in the first year of your studies

Scholarship benefits
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000; thus this is a PARTIAL tuition scholarship

Method of Application
Interested in this award? Then:

• Check if you meet the application criteria.
  • Download the overview of participating institutions and study fields (found on the official website).
  • Check if the institution of your choice participates in the Holland Scholarship and click on the link next to the institution of your choice to apply.

You need to apply directly at the Dutch higher education institution of your choice, starting 1 November 2015, and you also need to meet their selection criteria. You must apply before the deadline date announced as below.

It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on this scholarship, and also to download the overview of participating institutions and fields of study.

DEADLINES:
Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year opened on 1 November 2015. The deadline for applications to institutions of your choice is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. You must apply before this date(s).

PLEASE NOTE:
Please check the website of the Dutch higher education of your choice to see what deadline you need to follow. After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.

If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands consists of four countries, the Netherlands itself in mainland Europe, and the islands of Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten in the Caribbean, as well as three special municipalities, the islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, also in the Caribbean.

The country’s formal name is the Netherlands, meaning ‘low countries’, because much of the land is at or below sea level.

The Netherlands is also often called ‘Holland’, a name that refers to the area that is nowadays taken up by the two western coastal provinces, North and South Holland. In the 17th century this was the most powerful area of the Dutch Republic and many people still use the name Holland to refer to the country as a whole.

Application Deadline: 1 February / 1 May 2016
Open to International Applicants: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application

1. Dawit Tesfaye

January 23, 2016 at 4:16 AM

I’m Dawit by name from Ethiopia. really I went get this scholarship please help me.i’m undergraduate and I wanna to study in your institutions. when you went me contact on my phone number +251916554797, email dtesfaye02@gmail.com Or davidtesfa@yahoo.com.God bless u more

2. Melese Reta

January 23, 2016 at 6:17 AM

Hello sir/madam my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.firstly I want to thanks Saxion University of applied science for they give us this chance,I have been graduated from Jimma University,Ethiopia on June 2015 in Civil Engineering with B.Sc.degree andI would like to applied to your University to study master level in Civil Engineering or related field.Could you meet me kindly?please contact me by phone number: +251912810451 Or Email address:melukoo2013@gmail.com Thanks with best regards!!

3. Bashar shehu Dogon daji

January 23, 2016 at 7:51 AM

Good day sir/madam! With due respect and honour, my name is Bashar she hu Dogon Daji likewise am from Nigeria. it’s my glad to apply for the scholarship and i have been prolonged looking for it since when i finished my west African examination council certificate( waec, o’level ) in the 2005 I didn’t proceeded to university due to the financial problem. please I need your help go give fully scholarship. Thank you and god bless you all.

4. Assefa Dekeba

January 25, 2016 at 1:07 PM

My name is Assefa Dekeba from Ethiopia .I have BA degree in management with CGPA 3.64 from Semera University .I want continue MA in business fields .please contact me by 0911987222 or email me with assefadekeba760@gmail.com

5. Golicha Doko

January 25, 2016 at 1:41 PM

my name is Golicha Doko from Ethiopia, I was very interesting to learn your scholarships. please give chance to me and contact me by 0925675795 or Golicha2015@gmail.com

6. Getachew Dessye

January 26, 2016 at 7:56 AM

Hello,my name is Getachew Dessye,from Ethiopia.I graduated at adama science and technology university in History and Heritage management in 2015.I need the chance you gave us to study abroad,Hollaw.I want to study on my own field and related as weĺl.If you consider my application, contact me 251-0923353650.Thankyou.

7. Beinenaama Evans

January 27, 2016 at 10:31 AM

Dear Sir/Madam! Good afternoon! Iam called Beinenaama Evans from Uganda! I love to have a scholarship in the field of engineering & study abroad particularly in Netherlands. I have completed an ordinary diploma in water engineering & i would love to get a scholarship in civil engineering! Here are my contacts: Mobile: 0784345124 Email: evansvaneverest@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you! Evans

8. Gelebo Goltomo

January 27, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Dear,I am from Konso,Ethiopia.Before, a decade I am graduated from Addis Ababa University.I am graduated in major by Educational Planning and Management,in minor by Geography.I am know looking for MA program in Environment and Climate Change.As you know my country Ethiopia is committed in area of climate change. I hope the climate issue is Global Agenda.I am very much interested, if your University might accept me to join your world wide higher Education.

9. Melese Reta

January 27, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Hollo my dear,my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.I eas graduated from JimmaUniversity in civil engineering with B.Sc.I would like to be one of you university student to study master in related field.could contac me kindly. Phone:+2519810451 or email: melukoo2013@gmail.com Thank you with best regards!

10. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 27, 2016 at 7:07 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no + 251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

11. Fikre Wolde

February 1, 2016 at 8:27 PM

Hello. my name is Fikre Wolde. from Ethiopia. I have graduated at Addiss Ababa information technology in ICT 2008. I need the chance you gave us to study abroad. Holland. I want to study related fields. If you consider my application contact me 251- 910153748 & fikreman100@gmail.com

12. Wario Dabaso

February 4, 2016 at 4:29 AM

Hello. My name is Wario Dabaso ,i’m third year economics student at wolaita sodo university ,Ethiopia.If i get this chance I want to study at your institution. Help me,pease.contact by this address Email: wariodb@gmail.com or phone 0935909824

13. Chala Seba

February 5, 2016 at 6:39 AM

Hello sir/madam my name is Chala Seba from Ethiopia.I have been graduated from Maddawalabu University in 2015 in Civil Engineering with B.Sc.degree andI would like to applied to your University to study master level in Civil Engineering or related field.please contact me by my phone number:0916184510 and Email chala.d.sebba@gmail.com

14. sahardiid

February 8, 2016 at 6:36 PM

my name is sahardiid Ali so I need to learn my master program in Holland so please contact with me through this email sahardiid4all@gmail.com

15. Fekadu Kotu

February 17, 2016 at 9:39 AM

I Have Interest To Continiue My Ms Contact me By This Phone Number:+2519267991220or e-mail fekadukotu39@gmail.com

16. Eshetu Azanaw

February 20, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Hi dear,my name is Eshetu Azanaw.I am undergraduate.please help me.my adress: +251918042073 or eshetuazanaw@yahoo.com

17. Geremew Katalle

March 8, 2016 at 4:27 PM

my name is Geremew Katalle from east Africa (Ethiopia).frist I thunks You for open this chance for us! I gratuated from Wolkite University by Bsc in Agricultural Economics.I greatly hope to join your University,So,You can get me by mobile number(+251926446571) & email address katalegeremew 2@gmail.com.Have a nice time!

18. Geremew Katalle

March 8, 2016 at 4:39 PM

my name is Geremew Katalle from east Africa (Ethiopia).frist I thunks You for open this chance for us! I gratuated from Wolkite University by Bsc Degree in Agricultural Economics.I want to apply masters degree by scholarship if I get. I greatly hope to join your University,So,You can get me either by mobile number(+251926446571) or by email( katalegeremew 2@gmail.com).Have a nice time!

19. Senbeta Kidist Feyisa

March 8, 2016 at 10:32 PM

My Name Is Kidist From Ethiopia I Want To Study Electrical Engineering For First Degree

20. Anteneh Worku

March 24, 2016 at 6:06 AM

my name Is Anteneh Worku am from Ethiopia, steading BSC in accounting & finance at Bahir Dar university& know am want to steady in u r university contact me in antenehw02@gmail.com

21. balemual abebaw

April 6, 2016 at 1:15 PM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i am docter of vet.medicine fro UOG. i hope you will give me a master chance and i will be a member of your cominity. please call me 0918150354 or 0931758018

22. salat shuriye

April 18, 2016 at 5:12 AM

iam salat shuriye from Garisa kenya. i have graduate with dip mils science from egerton. i wil appreciate if am honoured to study abroad. i would like to study Bsc medicine. kindly contact me through my email salat.shuriye@yahoo.com