2016/17 University of Bologna Study Grants For International Students To Study In Italy

The University of Bologna offers Study Grants to deserving International Students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna.

Unibo Action 2 study grants are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE test scores.

If you are an international student, of any nationality, in possession of (or about to obtain) a qualification from an institute outside of the Italian system, you may apply for an annual study grant. This is the invitation for the Academic Year 2016-2017.

Study Grants for International Students (Unibo action 2)

Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelors), Postgraduate (masters, PhD)
Provider: University of Bologna
Country to Study in: Italy
Scholarship Description

You can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:

• you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen Degree Programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian system;
  • you will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
    • SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
    • GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)

SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests.

The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY nationality (i.e. from any country in the world) are eligible

Participating Institutions
University of Bologna, Italy

Fields of study
All undergraduate and postgraduate level degree programmes offered at the University

Number of awards
Not specified by the provider

Sponsorship duration
For the current Academic Year (i.e. one academic year).

Renewal of Unibo Action 2 study grants awarded in A.Y. 2015/16:
The University of Bologna makes available some Unibo Action 2 study grants for A.Y. 2016/17 for students who received a Unibo Action 2 grant for A.Y. 2015/16.

Only students complying with the requirements established in the calls for applications Unibo Action 2 A.Y. 2015/16 for the payment of the third instalment of the study grant will be eligible to take part in the selection.

Students must apply within the set deadline.

Scholarship benefits
This annual study grant is worth €11,000 gross (Unibo action 2).

Method of Application
The call for applications will be published by January 2013 and by the deadline for receipt of applications you must already have passed the SAT or GRE tests.

For detailed information on application requirements and procedures for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link found below).

DEADLINES:
For first session:
Publication of the call for applications: January 2015
Presentation of applications: by 31 March 2015
Publication of results: April 2015

For second session:
Publication of the call for applications: May 2016
Presentation of applications: by 15 July 2016
Publication of results: July 2016

PLEASE NOTE:
Students must apply within the set deadline.

You must sit the SAT or GRE test by the deadline for receipt of applications. The only useful date for sitting the SAT test outside of the U.S.A. is 23/01/2016 (registration deadline: 28/12/2015).

Application Deadline: 15 July 2016
Open for International Students: Yes

1. belayneh demissie

January 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM

sir/madam I Am Belayneh Demissie From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by chemical engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by chemical engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email Belaydemissie565@gmail.com phone +251920057943 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

2. Temesgen Fekadu

January 14, 2016 at 6:44 PM

0917845997

3. Getahun Gunta

January 14, 2016 at 7:05 PM

Sir/madam Iam Getahun Gunta from Ethiopia. frist of all, I want to thank your government for preparing such a golden opportunity for international students who want to learn so. Iam 5th year chemical engineering student and I will graduate on june 2016. I would like to proceed in Msc, level by chemical engineering. I have great respect and passion to your beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia.please contact me via email adress “gamogunta@gmail.com” and phone number +251926468223. I hope you will accept me and if the will of God I will also be one of your great community . thanks with best regards

4. Sisay

January 14, 2016 at 7:48 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa, I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA degree in related field please help me. contact me via phone number 251913762851and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com

5. Vesta Dickerson

January 14, 2016 at 9:25 PM

Dear sir/madam I write to apply for a scholarship at your institution, that has enable young people to make their dreams come true…I will be greatful if I’m granted this opportunity…Thanks

6. mohamed

January 15, 2016 at 3:33 PM

My name is mohamed I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school the last year I want to scholarship program please accept request for you to improv my education please I want to learn Engineering telecommunication please accept request I am student poor and country really please contact my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.come

7. Melese Reta

January 17, 2016 at 5:48 PM

Hello sir/madam my name Melese Reta from Ethiopia.Firstly I want to thanks you scholarship organization for you offer this golden opportunity for students.I was graduated from Jimma University,Ethiopia in Civil Engineering with B.Sc degree in June2015.I would like to be one of your student who will attend master degree in your University in the related field.please contact me by phone number:+251912810451 or Email:melukoo2013@gmail.com Thank you with best regards!!

8. robel

January 18, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Hello sir/madam my name is Robel Nebi from Ethiopia and I was not applied to any scholapship before.I have been graduated from haramaya University,Ethiopia in Civil Engineering with B.Sc degree in June 2015.I want to be one of the student who will study master degree in your University in the related field.here I like to notice you that am one of the student who come from developing country so please aloow me to up grade my coerse.please contact me by phone number:+251919298510 or Email:robel1749@gmail.com

9. gidaju petros

January 18, 2016 at 3:14 PM

My Name is Gidaju Petros from Ethiopia,Africa.iam Graduated From Rift valley Unversity by Accounting.i Need to get this Chance For Masters Degree Program from your Organization.phone No; 0916056515; email Petrosgidaju@yahoo.com;

10. Firehiwot Getachew

January 19, 2016 at 7:51 AM

11. Firehiwot Getachew

January 19, 2016 at 7:55 AM

My name is firehiwot getachew i am from Ethiopia. Firstly i wanna to thank your government, I have been graduated BSC nursing. I would like to be one of your student who will attend marters program in your university by related field. Could you contact me kindly? phone number 251910134029

12. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 19, 2016 at 8:03 PM

first of I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no + 251912 46 12 47. thanks for all!

13. pious lwiindi

January 19, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Dear sir/madam my name is pious lwiindi from ZAMBIA sir/madam am aplying for a schoolarship to study electrical engineering,my line’s +260961162070 or +260977446231

14. Golicha Doko

January 24, 2016 at 9:36 PM

Hello my Dears! my name is Golicha Doko Huqa from Ethiopia. please give chance and contact me by 0925675795 or Golicha2015@gmail.com

15. Abdinoor Mohamed Noor

January 25, 2016 at 9:14 AM

Am Abdinoor Mohamed from Somalia, Iam so ambitious for this Schoolers please contact thiz no. +252615805302

16. christopher banda

January 30, 2016 at 9:01 AM

My name christopher banda from Malawi. strongly have passion to proceed with education but the only hicup is financial support so i see your programme a great oppotunity.i only possess a high school certificate please help me. cbanda751@gmail.com is my e-mail.i want to do public administration. thank you.

17. abdiqani hussein

January 31, 2016 at 7:43 PM

y name is abdiqani I am student in Somalia I completed secondary school after 3years agoI want to scholarship program pleaseaccept request for you to improv my education please I want to learn development study please accept request I am student poor and country really please contact my email is abduqani123@gmail.com

18. abdiqani hussein

January 31, 2016 at 7:44 PM

19. Hategekimana Dieumerci

February 2, 2016 at 7:10 AM

hey first of all I thank you very much for that duty you are take to offer different students for a free scholarship, me I had finished my secondary school last year in Rwanda and I want to continue my study in your university and I need financial support. contact me on my email:d.hategekimana@yahoo.fr or on my phone number 250278219772

20. Desalegn Abera

February 3, 2016 at 7:00 PM

My Name Is Desalegn Abera From Ethiopia.I Am The Second Year Statistics Student In Addi Ababa University.Now I Want To Complet My First Degree In Bologna University Please Contact Me Because I Am APoor Student To Complet My Education It Is Difficult For Me In Ethiopia.I Hope You 100% To Support Me.Phone +251921206997 or desabera1@gmail.com

21. ABIAH SUBOKUME JOSEPH

February 8, 2016 at 11:37 AM

FIRST OF ALL I DO APPRECIATE YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY. SIR/MADAM, MY NAME IS ABIAH SUBOKUME JOSEPH. I’M FROM NIGERIA. I HAVE OBTAINED MY SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE. I WILL TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION IN ANY MEDICAL RELATED COURSE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

22. seid shiferaw

February 9, 2016 at 1:08 PM

hello sir / dear madam. my name is seid shiferaw and i graduated one year before in the field of textile engineering. now i need to continue my study at Msc. level . please contact me with e-mail seidshiferaw44@gmail.com

23. Keneni Tuli

February 13, 2016 at 4:58 AM

please i want to study MBA at your university. please contact me through my email. kenenituli@gmail.com

February 16, 2016 at 8:00 AM

y name is Efrem Ermias from Ethiopia i have Bsc in statistics and i want to continue Msc in statistics in your institution contact me via phone +251 916 287889 or email efremermias12@gmail.com with regards. thank you giving of this chance for our country

25. Suleiman

February 18, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Sir/Madam,my name is Suleiman Ahmed from Somalia.I thank you for giving us this opportunity.I am near to obtain bachelor degree on July 2016 and I am in need for this scholarship please contact me +252615367931 or Email:Shakhtar143@gmail.com Thanks. I am waiting to hear you.

26. Galgalo Boru

February 23, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Dear/S mad My name is Galgalo Boru Liban I am Ethiopians and I graduated from Hawassa University Bsc in Human Nutrition with CGPC 3.89 I Have great interest to join your University for Msc I kindly Request you be consider my post

27. Eshetu Azanaw

February 28, 2016 at 8:57 PM

Hi dear,I am Eshetu Azanaw from Ethiopia.I have BA degree in journalism and communication at Bahirdar university,Ethiopia with GPA of 3.52 on 4.0 scale.I am glad if i get this golden opportunity.Please contact me on eshetuazanaw@yahoo.com or +251918042073

28. mandefro gashaw

March 7, 2016 at 6:08 PM

hello may name is mandefro gashaw and i live in Ethiopia and i am 24 years old and now currently i take some university course and also i wold like to study Engineering in your country if possible pleas inform me phon 0918010633

29. Geremew Katalle

March 11, 2016 at 9:25 PM

dear!i am Geremew Katale from Ethiopia.I am studing Bsc in agricultural Economics.I wish to get this best opportunity.You can contact me by phone number +251926446571&email address katalegeremew2@gmail.come

30. Asmare Nigussie

March 31, 2016 at 8:58 PM

hello,i am Asmare Nigussie from Ethiopia,5th year civil engineering at jimma university right now! i am happy to have this golden opportunity,if you help me,to study masters programme please help me,i am poor in background,contact me by:asmanigu04@gmail.com

31. balemual abebaw

April 6, 2016 at 5:43 PM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i have graguated as docter of vet.medicine from UOG. i realy want to learn master in your university. Please call me 0931758018 or 0918150354

32. betegbar andualem

April 9, 2016 at 7:12 AM

sir/madam I am betegbar andualem from Ethiopia.first of all i would like to thank you to give this opportunity for developing countries.i have bsc degree in biology with GPA 3.65 in 2015.I am age of 24.now i wants to join you to upgrade into msc degree in related fields. please help me by contacting with phone +251918282625 or email betegbarandu222@gmail.com. thank you so much!!

33. yohannes ahmed

June 7, 2016 at 2:34 PM

my name is yohannes ahmed from ethiopia . now i am graduat in chemical engineering . now i want proceede msc program related to this feild , first i would like to thanks your volnteer action and creat opportunities for developing country . phone +251914061654 0r facebook email +251914061654

34. Grey Ackim

July 23, 2016 at 3:50 PM

Hie,Am based in Malawi and hold a diploma in Accounting would like to upgrade to degree..please email me more detailw on the application process.

35. Alou Tawaye Bassirou

August 15, 2016 at 5:32 PM

Hi !!! I live in Niger and my only passion is to study in your country , but how to get this scholarship ??? please , if ready to help me . Mine’s +22791707178 … Thanks for all… Bye