2016 Annual Dyslexia Scholarship Programme for USA students

2016 Annual Dyslexia Scholarship Programme for USA students

The Law Offices of Judd S. Nemiro, PLLC is pleased to offer Annual Dyslexia Scholarship Programme for USA students. Scholarship is available for tuition assistance at an educational institution.

The Law Offices of Judd S. Nemiro, PLLC offer these scholarships in order to help those with Dyslexia in continuing their education.

Dyslexia is a learning disability. It can hinder writing, reading, spelling, and in some cases speaking. It is estimated that it affects approximately 17% of the population.

Course Level: Scholarship is available for tuition assistance at an educational institution. (Applicant must be diagnosed with Dyslexia)

Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects.

Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will take the form of a tuition payment for enrollment at a university, college, community college, trade school, or secondary school.

Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility: Applicant must be diagnosed with Dyslexia. Proof of the diagnosis can be asked. Applicant need not be currently enrolled at an educational institution at the time you submit your application.

Nationality: Applicants from USA (diagnosed with Dyslexia) can apply for this scholarship.

College Admission Requirement

Entrance Requirement: Applicant must be diagnosed with Dyslexia.

Supporting Material: To be considered for a scholarship, applicant must submit:
-The completed online application, including the agreement to be bound by the terms of the scholarship program.
-A short statement (approximately 100 words) describing your educational goals.
-An optional essay (650 to 1,000 words), describing how Dyslexia has affected your formal education.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.

Application Deadline: The application, including upload(s), must be submitted no later than November 4, 2016.

Scholarship Link

1. my name is angaritha tolossa am ethiopia,graduate in civil engineering if u offer to learn MSc in structural engineering my desire is unlimitt..thnks

February 27, 2016 at 6:36 AM

I graduated Bsc in civil engineering want to learn MSc in structural engineer. contact 251913822915

2. Ludia Alhaj

February 27, 2016 at 2:23 PM

Am Ludia Alhaj from South sudan , I have a certificate of secondary school and i want to continuous with my study . I want to join university for my bachelor degree ,if you can help me am glad here that . Thanks Best regard.

3. Ahmed Abdullahi

February 28, 2016 at 6:16 AM

hi my name is Ahmed Abdullahi HASSEN I’m from Ethiopia if u want give to me the scholarship just contact me by my email address /Aabdulahi91@gmail. com

4. abdilahi abdi ali

March 1, 2016 at 7:32 AM

my name is abdulahi abdi ali iam intresting at this scholarship so i hope to succesfull at this program i would like to thankful for united state of america government secondly my cell phone is 25290-7773154

5. Asmare Nigussie

March 20, 2016 at 12:29 PM

i am from Ethiopia 5th year civil engineering in jimma university i am very glad if you give this golden opportunity to study my masters programme in your university,please help me i am poor in background!!! contact me@ +251926707029

6. balemual abebaw

April 10, 2016 at 1:30 PM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i am 27 years old. i am docter of vet.medicine. i kindly ask you to give me chance for master. please call 0931758018 / 0918150354

7. Yeshiwas Amare

May 3, 2016 at 4:14 PM

I’m Yeshiwas Amare from Ethiopia,Iwant to study in MSC chemistry if it’s possible please contact me on my phone no,+251923228294 or E-mail:Yeshiwas103@gmail.com

8. Yared Petros