2016 AAI Scholarship For Students From Developing Countries To Study In Austria

AAI Scholarship For Students From Developing Countries To Study In Austria

The AAI Scholarship Programme is directed at students from developing countries at Universities in Austria and is meant to contribute to the peaceful coexistence of people from different countries of origin by enhancing equal opportunities, dialogue, intercultural know-how and partnership.

‣ Together with the other programmes it supports their concerns (struggle against poverty, resource conservation, peace-keeping etc.), the establishment and expansion of accordingly qualified personnel and the advancement of educational- and economic systems (capacity and institution development) with lasting effects.

The Afro-Asian Institute Graz invites application for scholarship programme which is co-financed with means from the Government of Styria, the City of Graz, church and private funds. This scholarship is available to the students of developing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America who are interested in development policy and who have come to Austria on their own initiatives, in order to complete their education. Recipients of the scholarships are exempt from tuition fees. In addition to the scholarships, the AAI will also hand out general benefits (e.g. for learning aids, visa fees) and allowances for the costs of the university preparation programme to students in need from southern countries.

The AAI Scholarship Programme is directed at students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who are interested in development policy and who have come to Austria on their own initiatives, in order to complete their education.

‣ With their decision for studying abroad, the students have demonstrated a high degree of assertiveness, creativity and mobility.

‣ The scholarship will contribute to following up on the right of education also for those critical and intellectual young people who will find poor conditions in their home countries.

‣ These aspects will apply still more strongly to women. So scholarships will offer a chance making up for the ethnic, religious, social and regional discrimination and in individual cases, also for violations of human rights.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications should be submitted by post.

Application form

You can download the application form for the scholarship here.

‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Students can apply for the scholarships by using the application form between the middle of March till the end of May each year.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about AAI Scholarship Programme

1. Melese Reta

February 16, 2016 at 5:42 PM

Hello there, I am fro Ethiopia. I would like to apply to this scholarship. Could you send me admission letter please. Email:melukoo2013@gmail.com Thanks.

2. Dika Duba

February 17, 2016 at 9:28 AM

I’m Dika Duba from ethiopia,I earned BA degree from haramaya university now I want to have my MA in university can i get chance

3. Eshetu Azanaw

March 3, 2016 at 4:09 PM

Hi dear,my name is Eshetu Azanaw from Ethiopia.I have BA degree in journalism and communication at Bahir Dar university,Ethiopia.I am glad if i get MA chance.please contact me on +251918042073 Or eshetuazanaw@yahoo.com

4. yohannes birhan

March 8, 2016 at 5:32 PM

iam in ethiopia today iam learning my bsc degreein hawassa university so i hope you select me for the better learning with god thanks my phone 0914669081

5. Geremew Katalle

March 9, 2016 at 7:54 PM

Dear!my Name is geremew katale from Ethiopia. I am gratuated in Bsc degree in agricultural Economics.So I wish to get the chance of this scholarship for the master’s by this field.You can get me by mobile number+251926446571&email address katalegeremew2@gmail.com

6. Ghezae Tekie

March 15, 2016 at 6:40 AM

I am Ghezae Tekie Eritrean graduated in 1999 in plant science FROM University of Asmara worked for 10 years in different agricultural projects and environmental reach now I am interested in developing my carrier to Masters of Environmental management or related programme. Looking forward for this development programme policy to consider my dream of Master study. Tell:+256751051351

7. mengistu belay

April 13, 2016 at 7:40 AM

Dear! my name is mengistu belay from Ethiopia. I am graduated in Bsc degree major applied mathematic and minor Information Technology (IT). so I wish to get the chance of this scholar ship for the master’s by this field you can get by mobile number 251917096145 or E-mail : mangiye@gmail.com

8. fetiya

May 11, 2016 at 7:30 PM

my name is fetiya jula im from ethiopia im highschool student next year i atend university in my country if you give me this chance im great full plz help me

May 17, 2016 at 1:30 PM

hi i i am miteke minylu from Ethiopia. i graduated in BSc degree in biotechnology in mekelle university.i would be very happy if i get this scholar. you can get me in miteke22@gmail.com

10. brhane solomom feshation

May 25, 2016 at 7:25 AM

i am brhane solomon feshation Eritrean,graduated in 2009 from recognzed universty.worked for more than six years in differnt health department&NGOs,now i’m intrested tn developing my carriar to masters of nursing(MSc) or related this programe,lonking for word for this devlopemnt programe policy to consider my dream of MSc study,please contact me by e.mail brhane_solo94@yahoo.com

11. Yared Petros