The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Master’s level HM King and HM Queen Scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other Asian countries.
‣ His Majesty the King’s Scholarships: Full Scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master Degree any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM), AIT.
‣ Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships: A Full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in environmental-related field offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Thailand
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): King’s Scholarships are awarded in any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM). Queen Scholarships are awarded in environmental-related field offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT.
Deadline: 31st March 2016.
Funded By: Royal Thai Government (RTG)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): HM King and HM Queen Scholarships are targeted for Students of Asian countries (Afghanistan, Bahrain , Bangladesh, Bhutan ,Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan Jordan,
Have what it takes to avail HM King and HM Queen Scholarships?
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
‣ Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
‣ Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
‣ Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program wit cGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
‣ Applicants can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
‣ Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of prospective candidates are invited by filling the “Nomination Form” and fax it to 662-524-5069 or send by email to rtg-at-ait.asia.
‣ The nominees are then requested to fill the application form or apply on-line there. If any required document is not yet available, please indicate and submit later.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st March 2016. Nomination deadline is 30 April 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.