Carleton University is offering Carleton University Undergraduate Scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree programmes in Canada.
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): Carleton University | Canada
Level: Undergraduate degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the university.
Deadline: February 25, 2016.
‣ The International House Award is awarded to Canadian undergraduate student and the Marie Odette Gabrielle Clay Memorial Award is open for international applicants.
‣ The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
‣ The university provides an excellent education and experience to its more than 24,000 full- and part-time students at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Its more than 875 academic staff are recognized internationally for their scholarship and cutting-edge research in more than 50 disciplines.
‣ Applicants also need to demonstrate that their knowledge and use of English are strong enough for studies in an English Language university. If their first language is not English, they can prove their language proficiency.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Carleton University Undergraduate Scholarships :-
‣ International House Award: Undergraduate international students completing their degrees at Carleton who are in their graduating year of study.
‣ Marie Odette Gabrielle Clay Memorial Award: Undergraduate international students completing their degrees at Carleton who are continuing their studies (*who are not in their graduating year).
Eligibility Requirement for Carleton University Undergraduate Scholarships
‣ Entrance Requirements: The International House Award is awarded to an undergraduate student in his or her graduating year. The Marie Odette Gabrielle Clay Memorial Award is awarded to an undergraduate international student who is proceeding from one year of study to another, is in good academic standing.
‣ English language Requirements: Applicants also need to demonstrate that their knowledge and use of English are strong enough for studies in an English Language university. If their first language is not English, they can prove their language proficiency in a number ways.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be sent by post.
In addition to the application for the scholarship, the applicant must submit the following documents:-
‣ Applicants should submit their Resume and a one-page, single spaced (approximately 500 words) cover letter to the ISSO outlining your extracurricular involvement, contributions to student life, academic achievement, etc. at Carleton.
‣ Please review the award descriptions above and include any details that they believe demonstrate your suitability for the award in question.
‣ Their resume and cover letter should include their full name, student ID #, contact information, and program of study.
‣ The ISSO is not responsible for incomplete application packages.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications must be submitted in hard copy to the ISSO (128 UC) by February 25, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.