Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund to make financial awards without regard to race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, or disability.
‣ Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has awarded more than $1.8 million in scholarships to more than 700 women.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree at ACICS accredited school.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the course available at ACICS accredited school.
Deadline: March 18, 2016.
Funded By: Jeannette Rankin Foundation
An applicant for a Jeannette Rankin Fund Scholarships must be:
‣ A woman, age 35 or older ;
‣ A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States;
‣ Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree;
‣ Enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school;
‣ These JRF Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of following factors: -
‣ Students goals;
‣ Students plan for reaching your goals -How you will use your education to give back to the community
‣ Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone in June. If your application is disqualified due to ineligibility, you will be notified by e-mail immediately.
‣ All other applicants will be notified of their status by e-mail after application review is complete in June. The names of the selected scholars will also be posted on our website by July 1.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 18 March 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.