LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) is seeking applications from eligible undergraduate who are studying public relations, marketing or advertising additional as major subjects.
‣ Additional majors that also qualify are art, anthropology, communications English, graphic design and sociology – while demonstrating a career path in advertising, marketing or public relations.
‣ Scholarship recipients will receive a trip to Atlanta where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, two daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
‣ Undergraduate (current freshmen, sophomores, juniors and non-graduating seniors ONLY!) applicants meeting the following criteria and completing the application will be considered for The LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) scholarship in the amount of $2,500:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Public Relations, Marketing or Advertising
Deadline: 29 February 2016
Funded By: LAGRANT Foundation’s (TLF)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships are targeted for students of U.S. citizen or permanent resident USA
To avail LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
‣ Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
‣ Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution, carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter
‣ Must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA (if you do not meet this requirement, please see the application checklist below)
‣ MUST major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising
‣ Must have at least one year to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarships are awarded
‣ If chosen, the applicant MUST attend TLF’s career development workshop AND awards reception to receive the scholarship. The applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support.
LAGRANT Foundation Scholarships Application Checklist:
1. 2014 Undergraduate Scholarship Application which includes all of the following components:
2. A reference letter from a college professor or internship advisor
3. Your current resume
4. Unofficial transcripts from your college/university; if you are selected as a finalist, you must provide official transcripts.
‣ Before you being the online application, please have all of the following documents ready to upload combined into one PDF file:
‣ For transfer students: if you are not currently enrolled in the school you will attend during the 2016/2017 academic year, you must also upload an acceptance letter from the school which includes the name of your program/major
‣ The deadline i s February 29, 2016 5:00 pm . PST to submit a TLF scholarship application for consideration. We will not accept late applications.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ For transfer students: if applicants are not currently enrolled in the school they will attend during the 2016/2017 academic year, they must also upload an acceptance letter from the school which includes the name of their program/major