University of Reading is now accepting applications for RREF African Scholarship to pursue MSc Programme. This scholarship is available for African students to study full-time postgraduate real estate & planning programme.
University of Reading | UK
Level: MSc programme.
Field(s): Real Estate/Real Estate Finance, Development Planning, Rural Land and Business Management, International Planning and Sustainable Urban Planning and Housing Development and Management
Deadline: 1st July 2016
‣ The Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) has been set up to provide support for real estate and planning education at the University of Reading and to help maintain its position and raise awareness worldwide as a centre of excellence for real estate education and research.
‣ The objectives are to strengthen the links between Real Estate & Planning at the University of Reading and its graduates through the creation and management of an active and engaged alumni association to help support and develop the quality of real estate education at the University of Reading.
‣ Applicants must have IELTS score 6.5 – 7.0 and TOEFL score ( paper-based): 570-600 and (internet-based): 88-100.
Before student apply for RREF African Scholarship , please read the list of eligibility criteria below to ensure applicants meet all of the required points. Only in exceptional circumstances will those who do not meet all of the desired criteria be considered:
‣ Applicants must show evidence of a strong academic record and that they are dedicated to their studies and include copies of academic certificates and transcripts to date
‣ Applicants must clearly demonstrate financial need
‣ Applicants must be willing to representing the Reading Real Estate Foundation as a RREF Volunteer
‣ Applicants must be willing to submit a report on their progress and performance
‣ A RREF MSc African Scholarship can only provide support for tuition fees applicants will be expected to be able to have funding for their accommodation and living costs
‣ Applicants will be expected to complete the course in full. Should for any reason they have to leave the course before completion, all payments will be stopped immediately
‣ If students do not receive their predicted mark in their undergraduate degree, the offer of a scholarship may be revoked
‣ Students offered more than one Award from RREF/UoR/HBS may accept only one award but can select which one. Students deciding to defer entry will forfeit any award, but may re-apply
‣ The award is only made to eligible students who successfully enter on a relevant degree programme in October 2016
Eligility Requirement for RREF African Scholarship
‣ Students must have an offer to study one of the Real Estate & Planning programmes at the University of Reading in order to apply for a scholarship
English Language Requirement:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Please submit the RREF Scholarship application form 2016/17 with required attachments by email to Susannah.campbell-at-rref.reading.ac.uk.
‣ To apply, applicants should answer all questions on the application form ( Application Form ) fully and electronically.
‣ Applicant must provide copies of academic certificates and transcripts and a current CV which should be attached, a personal statement, and an academic reference which should also be attached.
‣ Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is 1st July 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.