University of Kent is offering u applicants. Full-time UK, EU and overseas fee paying female students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time postgraduate research program in Social Sciences at University of Kent. This scholarship will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate, and is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance. To be eligible, applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent at merit or distinction level in a relevant subject.
A generous donation has been received by the University of Kent in memory of Dora Harvey. The purpose of the gift is to help support a full-time female research student in Social Sciences.
‣ This Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate, and is renewable for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Kent | UK
Level: postgraduate research
Field(s): postgraduate research applicants in the Faculty of Social Sciences only.
Deadline: 22 April 2016.
Funded By: University of Kent
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship is targeted for for UK, EU and overseas students.
Have what it takes to avail Dora Harvey Memorial Research Scholarship ?
‣ Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent at merit or distinction level in a relevant subject.
‣ The scholarship competition is open to female postgraduate research applicants in the Faculty of Social Sciences only
‣ Full-time UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply.
‣ Applicants must have received an offer to study in the Faculty of Social Sciences by the scholarship deadline or be a currently registered full-time PhD student at the University of Kent for the following academic year (2016-17).
New applicants to Kent should apply via their KentVision portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk
You will be asked to upload a CV in your portal.
Current Kent PhD students should email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all applications is Friday 22 April 2016.
For further information please email to email@example.com
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 22 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.