The University of Skövde offers a number of scholarships to students who are attending an international master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees. If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Skovde | Sweden
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skovde.
Deadline: March 1, 2016.
Funded By: University of Skovde
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Skovde International Scholarships is targeted for International students
1. UHR Scholarships for master’s students
The University of Skövde administrates some scholarships funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) to students liable to pay tuition fees attending a master’s programme at the University. The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
2. HS Scholarships for master’s students
The University of Skövde offers a small number of scholarships to students attending a master’s programme at the University who are liable for tuition fees. The scholarships consist of tuition fee waivers of 25,000 SEK per semester, and the amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
Conditions: Both UHR and HS Scholarships can be extended to a subsequent academic semester provided that the student’s study results are satisfactory. The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit. The scholarships can only be awarded to tuition-paying students. Please note that you have to be able to finance the remainder of the tuition fee yourself, and to cover all the living expenses during your stay in Sweden.
‣ Students attending a Master’s programme at university.
‣ If you are already enrolled as a master’s student at the University, you are not currently eligible to apply for UHR and HS scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s programme
‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
Notification: Not Known
How to apply for UHR and HS scholarships at the University of Skövde
‣ First apply for studies at University Admissions prior to applying for a scholarship at the University of Skövde.
‣ You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions. Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form (for Category 2) available on university web page. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from the website University Admissions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2016 for autumn semester 2016 (August intake).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.