Agricultural Scholarships For Undergraduates To Study In USA or Canada, 2016

Agricultural Scholarships For Undergraduates To Study In USA or Canada, 2016

In 2016-2017, CHS will build on its commitment to developing future leaders by awarding more than 300 scholarships to agricultural-studies students, 100 of which will be given to high school students pursuing agricultural-studies degrees.

‣ Graduating high school seniors pursuing a degree in an agricultural-related field at any college or university throughout the United States and Canada are invited to apply for one of 100 $1,000 scholarships.

School(Institutions/ Country): | USA and Canada

Level: Scholarships are available to high school seniors for pursuing degrees at colleges and universities within the United States or Canada.

Field(s): agriculture

Deadline: April 1, 2016.

Funded By: CHS Foundation

Applicants for CHS High School Scholarship Program must

‣  be a high school senior, graduating in the spring and attending college in fall 2015.

‣ plan to pursue an agricultural degree at a college or university within the United States or Canada.

‣ Students pursuing a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) field of study with an interest in agriculture will be considered.

‣ Must be a legal citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.

Notification:

‣  Scholarship awards will be announced mid-May, 2016.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications are submitted ia online.

‣  Scholarship Applications are due on  April 1, 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about CHS High School Scholarship Program

1. Geremew Katalle

March 9, 2016 at 7:28 PM

dear,my name is Geremew Katalle from east Africa (Ethiopia).I am gratuated in Wolkite University by Bsc degree in Agricultural Economics.I want to learn master’s degree in agricultural Economics by the chance of agricultural scholarship that You have give for me! So,You can get me by mobile number(+251926446571)& email address Katalegeremew2@gmail.com. Until I join You, I wish a good time!

2. Abera Lula

March 14, 2016 at 2:11 PM

Hi my name is Abera Lula from Ethiopia i have diploma management also i have more expereance about fiower or rose growing plant if i will get this chance i want to learn agricultural degree program my address abera0258@gmail.com mob 2510912025830

3. Kedru Delil

March 14, 2016 at 3:14 PM

hi my name is kedru delil from africa ehiopia i want to study in canada or USA in foodscince and post harvest technology.

4. Kedru Delil

March 14, 2016 at 10:21 PM

heloo ,thanks for this chance, i’m from africa(Ethiopia) i want to study in Canada or US, undergradguate in agricalture of food scince & post harvest techqnology

5. Asmea mohammed

March 15, 2016 at 7:19 PM

My name is asmea mohammed from ethiopis i stude plantsciens in haramaya university .pl call me by 251915707761

6. biruk tadessa

March 31, 2016 at 6:56 AM

I am biruk tadessa from Ethiopia,Africa.I want to study Degree veterinary medicine in Canada or US.thank you.

April 8, 2016 at 5:27 AM

hi dear am bule godana from Ethiopia now am studying of agricultural dept of Ansc pls offer me this golden chance I need any agricultural field that you have contact me +251925575813

8. balemual abebaw

April 8, 2016 at 1:11 PM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i am 27 years old.i have DVM from UOG. i want to learn master. please call 0931758018 or 0918150354

9. desalegn jebesa

April 9, 2016 at 5:47 AM

Hello! I’m Desalegn Jebesa from Ethiopia. I have graduated from Haramaya University by DVM. I want to study in canada or USA my Msc. please contact me on 251921201746

10. James Gatloi Nyak

April 11, 2016 at 6:44 PM

My name is James Gatloi Nyak from South Sudan, I am student at Baraka agricultural college at Molo -Kenya currently I am doing sustainable agriculture and rural development. I would like to continue with Bachelor degree in agriculture and really really interested to studies in Canada. Please help me to get that chance. My contact is gatloinyak@gmail.com/+211956731432/+254718588881

11. Kebede Belay

June 13, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Dear sir! i am kebede belay from Ethiopia.i am graduated in BSC degree in Agricultural plant sciences department and currently i am working at halaba special woreda agricultural office ethiopia if i will get the chance i am so happy to learn my Master of Agricultural engeenering and related fields please contact me through e.mail kebedegibdaw@gmail.com or at WhatsApp phone+251932892975 thank you!!Posted on june 12th, 2016