NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship student’s affairs are managed according to the relevant regulations of NJMG-NUST Joint Scholarship.
‣ Scholarship students must go through the Annual Review of the NJMG-NUST Joint Scholarship Status.
‣ Scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to fulfill the requirements. Applicants can submit the application materials to the School of International Education, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, by post mail or in person.
School(Institutions/ Country): at Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST). | China
Field(s): all subjects offered at Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
Deadline: May 30, 2016.
Funded By: Nanjing Government and Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship is targeted for International students (non-Chinese) can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: PhD Degree: Full scholarship 30, Partial scholarship 10;
-Master Degree: Full scholarship 60, Partial scholarship 40;
-Bachelor Degree: Full scholarship 120, Partial scholarship 60.
NOTE: Full scholarship for Bachelor degree only provides to applicants who apply for English taught program.
‣ Scholarship Duration: -Doctoral Degree Students: 4 academic years
-Master’s Degree Students: 2.5 academic years
-Bachelor’s Degree Students: 4 academic years
Note: Scholarship students must be reviewed annually for the academic performance and other performances. Scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to fulfill the requirements
Have what it takes to avail NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship?
‣ Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens who are in good health.
‣ Education background and age limit
‣ Applicants for undergraduate programs must have senior high school diploma when register and be under the age of 28.
‣ Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree when register and be under the age of 35.
‣ Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree when register and be under the age of 40.
‣ Agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host university.
‣ Applicants must have a good academic record and merits.
‣ Applicants should not be the awardees of other scholarships offered by Chinese government or local governments at the same time.
Selection Criteria for NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship
‣ All NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship recipients should participate in the Scholarship Annual Assessment.
‣ The International Student Office will conduct a comprehensive review of the scholarship recipients’ academic performance, learning attitude, attendance, behavior, rewards or punishment received in June each year.
‣ In terms of academic performance, the recipients are required to achieve the minimum grades.
‣ The result will be published on the university website in June 30, 2016 and sent to applicants via E-mail (please ensure your email address is correct).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to submit the application materials to the School of International Education, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, by post mail or in person.
‣ NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship Applicants must provide the following documents (each in duplicate): -
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 30, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.