Apply For The 2016 Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship For Africans, UK

Apply For The 2016 Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship For Africans, UK

The  Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship is worth £10,000 only. The scholarship is not transferable and will not be awarded if you choose to defer your entry to a different academic year or if you choose to transfer to a different course at the University.

‣ Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information you provide on the application form.

‣ It is, therefore, of great importance that you give your personal statement careful thought and preparation and you refer to the criteria provided.

School(Institutions/ Country): Nottingham Trent University | UK

Level: undergraduate degree

Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Nottingham Trent University.

Deadline: 4 pm GMT on Wednesday 22 June 2016.

Funded By:  Nottingham Trent University, UK

Beneficiaries(Target Groups):  Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship is targeted for The students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco,

To be eligible  Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship , applicants must:

‣ have been offered a place on an eligible full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students)

‣ be classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes; and

‣ have an African nationality.

Selection criteria:

Notification:

‣ Assessment of decision within three weeks of the deadline.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applicants are required to apply via electronically.

‣ Complete this application form – make sure you fill in all sections.

‣ Send your completed form to international@ntu.ac.uk before 4 pm GMT on Wednesday 22 June 2016.

‣ We will contact you with our assessment decision within three weeks of the deadline

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship

1. gadisa bekuma bayisa

March 24, 2016 at 6:24 PM

dear gadisa bekuma Bayisa I was graduated degree in agro-economics I am from Ethiopia. so am very interested to go in your scholarship program to up grade my provisional and contact by 0910093633

2. Getu Beriso

March 25, 2016 at 6:59 AM

I’m Getu Beriso from Ethiopia. I’m very interested in your scholarship. I’m studying medical Radiology. if you have this field and related, contact me by E-mail address 4knbn30@gmail.com

3. Cyril

March 26, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Hi I’m a graduated agricultural economcd and development person being interested with your post graduate scholarships. so please contact me by email mafigocyril@gmail.com or by phone contact +263775747073.

4. Cyril

March 26, 2016 at 10:07 AM

I’m a graduated agricultural economics and development person, aged 26 being interested with your post graduate scholarships. Therefore if there is any field of interest related to my degree please contact me by email mafigocyril@gmail.com or by mobile phone on +263775747073.

5. kedru

March 27, 2016 at 4:32 PM

hi there, thank you for opening chances to African students like me. i am from ETHIOPIA, AGED 21 and i’d be happy if i am the part of this scholarship notify me by my email. with big respect

6. Yared Petros

June 8, 2016 at 7:45 PM

It is Yared Petros from Ethiopia Africa I am Engineering student in science and technology university in Ethiopia. please contact me to be your university student. phone:+251915676693/email address yaredpetros@gmail. com

7. Julienne

June 21, 2016 at 5:20 PM

Hello there, it is Julienne from Madagascar. I am student in social and economic administration in Fianar (Madagascar) University. Iwant to apply but I don’t know how to do it. please contact me, phone: +261 34 55 794 55 or on my email

8. Takile AKuma

June 29, 2016 at 8:42 PM

I’m takile akuma from Ethiopia,I take my frist degree by electrical and computer engineering,but now if get this scholarship to continue studying masters degree I’m very interested