The International Scholarship Programme of the ENS Cachan is aimed at high level international students who are currently studying or have studied and obtained their most recent qualification outside of France.
‣ The ENS Cachan International Scholarship Programme is aimed at international students who are currently studying or have studied and obtained their latest diploma outside of France, who have a proven high academic level and who aspire to a career in the research and/or higher education fields.
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Scholarships are available for a second year Research Master (RM2) or for a joint PhD in order to follow or pursue research training in one of the departments or laboratories of the ENS Cachan (Cachan campus).
Field(s): All ENS Cachan (Cachan campus) master programmes are concerned. All ENS Cachan research laboratories are concerned.
Deadline: 21 April 2016.
Funded By: The Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (ENS Cachan)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ENS Cachan International Scholarship is targeted for foreign students and French students (performing for a period of at least two years studying in a foreign operation).
To be considered to apply for ENS Cachan International Scholarship , candidates must met the following requirements :
‣ Being a student or a PhD student of foreign nationality or French nationality performing for a period of at least two years studying in a foreign operation.
‣ For applications in M2, having completed the first year of master (or level considered as equivalent by the ENS Cachan), among the best students in his promotion and have excellent command of the language of the study program (French or English depending on the training).
‣ For PhD candidates, justify obtaining a Master (or a degree considered as equivalent by the ENS Cachan), a thesis registration in their home university and have excellent command of French or English.
‣ For applications for a home as part of a research stay among the top students in his class, and present an excellent command of French or the english.
‣ Not to have been awarded a previous edition of the program.
The scholarships will be awarded on the following basis:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The candidate (s) must send their complete application electronically, in a single file in .pdf format at boursi15 [AT] ens-cachan.fr. and also by post
In order to participate in the program :
‣ Please read carefully the ENS Cachan International Scholarship Regulations before filling out the application form.
‣ If you are applying for a Ph.D or a to do a research stay at the ENS Cachan please fill out this form and send it to the dedicated head of laboratory and to the Office of International Affairs at : email@example.com
‣ If you are applying for a Master’s program at the ENS Cachan please fill out this form and send it to the dedicated head of Master’s program and to the Office of International Affairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ If you are applying for a Paris-Saclay Master’s program please refer to the program regulations
‣ APPLICATION Deadline for reception by email 21 April 2016
For any question regarding this programme, please only contact this address