The $250,000 international Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship will assist and promote talented female creative advertising students from around the world in honor of JWT’s (and the industry’s) first female copywriter, Helen Lansdowne Resor.
‣ The HLR Scholarship will award five individual $10,000 annual scholarships for a five-year program.
‣ Additionally, JWT Worldwide-Helen Lansdone Resor Scholarship recipients will receive a paid summer internship between their junior and senior year at a JWT office in their respective region, a JWT mentor and a “first look” placement consideration upon graduation. The scholarship will open to applicants in Japan, China, India, the Middle East and North America.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Japan, China, India, Canada, South Africa, the Middle East and USA
Level: undergraduate programme.
Deadline: May 15, 2016.
Funded By: J. Walter Thompson (JWT) and 4A’S Foundation, INC
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): JWT Worldwide-Helen Lansdone Resor Scholarship is targeted for Female students from around the world
Have what it takes to avail JWT Worldwide-Helen Lansdone Resor Scholarship ? Applicants must
‣ Be female
‣ Be registered as a student at least 18 months from graduation at one of the designated HLR participating undergraduate and/or portfolio schools.
‣ Show creative talent and promise
‣ Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by one’s school. If the scholarship recipient leaves the school by transferring (note: If the recipient transfers to another approved school, the committee will retain the option to review, however in these transfer cases the scholarship will most likely transfer with the student.) or not completing the program, the scholarship will be revoked.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should sent by e-mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 15, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.