City University London is awarding a minimum of 50 global leaders Undergraduate scholarships of £1000 to outstanding International and EU students. The scholarship is payable in year one of the course and cash payments will be made in January 2016. Scholarships are awarded for students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2016 who are taking further education qualifications in their home education systems.
City is offering a minimum of 50 scholarships of £1000 to outstanding International and EU students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2016 who are taking further education qualifications in their home education systems.
School(Institutions/ Country): City University London | UK
Level: undergraduate course
Field(s): all subjects offered by the City University London.
Deadline: 30 April 2016.
Funded By: City University London, UK
City University London Global Leaders
To be eligible for a City University London Global Leaders Scholarships , you must:
‣ Be an EU or international student with further education qualifications from the education system in your home country (not ‘A’ levels or International Baccalaureate). This includes international students undertaking a recognised international foundation programme.
‣ Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2016-17
‣ Achieve the grades set out in the terms of your offer from City
‣ Accept an offer from City as your first choice
‣ Please note: This scholarship is not eligible to International (non UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School.
Selection Criteria for City University London Global Leaders Scholarships
‣ Applications will be assessed by members of the City Scholarships and Bursaries committee on the basis of academic merit and the quality of applicants’ personal
‣ Students will be notified of the results of their application by 5 June.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for a Global Leaders Scholarship, please complete the registration form by no later than 30 April 2016 in order to be considered for the scholarship.
‣ As part of the application, you must provide a short personal statement of no more than 200 words that describes how an education at City University London will help you to develop into a global leader of the future.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2016 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.