Application Deadline: 15th July 2016
Requisition/Vacancy No.: 132065BR
Position Title: Student Bursaries
Job Category: Engineering
Business Line: Support/Cross Services
Country: South Africa
State/Province/Region: ZA – Gauteng
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world.
- No work experience is required.
- Preferred average of 60% marks.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Grade 12 latest results.
- Latest University academic results if currently studying
- As part of AECOMs’ commitment to grow skill, experience and excellence in the built environment, AECOM is offering bursaries to students that are interested in studying different fields of Engineering, Quantity Surveying; Architecture; Project Management on a full time basis in Gauteng, KZN and Western Cape.
- The bursaries are limited to students who intend studying Civil, Mechanical and/or, Electrical Engineering; Quantity Surveying; Architecture; or Project Management.
- Applications will be considered from students who comply with the entrance requirements for the above mentioned study fields and who intend to enrol for full-time study at a university in South Africa.
- Selection is made primarily on academic merit and aptitude of the student for the chosen fields.
- A fixed amount, reviewed annually, will be provided for the cost of tuition and books. Practical training, as required by the university, will be provided where possible during winter and/or summer vacations.
- The tenure of the bursary is subject to good academic progress. Should a bursary holder’s academic results fall below an average of 60%, the continuance of the bursary may be reviewed.
- The selection process will take place in various centers (determined by where the short-listed candidates reside) during September, with the final decision regarding bursary allocations being made in November.
- A bursary will be required to work at AECOM post their qualification, as the bursary will be written off at a rate of one year of full-time employment to the company for every year the bursary was paid for by the company.
Apply Now for the AECOM Student Bursaries 2017
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AECOM Student Bursaries 2017