Application Deadline: 13 May 2016 at 23:59 BST.
Formerly the Countries in Crisis Scholarship
These scholarships are to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are from a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc
The scholarship is available for students on full time Master’s programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self funded
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
Minimum entry requirements
You do not need to meet the minimum English requirements to be able to apply for the scholarship. You can take an IELTS or other English test if you are awarded the scholarship.
However, you must already meet the minimum academic entry requirements for your chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship.
- Students from the following list of countries are invited to apply for these scholarships. However in extreme circumstances applications from students from other countries will be considered by the panel.
- Students from Pakistan will be considered under the Bestway Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
- To be considered for a place on our Master’s courses you will need to have achieved the minimum level of degree qualification specified for your country (below).
- You will also need to meet our English Language requirements.
- Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000.
- There will be five Bestway Foundation Scholarships for students from Pakistan, there will be a further two scholarships available for students from the other countries listed above.