2016 Dorothy Nicol Scholarship at University of Stirling in UK for Sub-Saharan African Students

University of Stirling is offering scholarship for students from Sub-Saharan Africa for entry in September 2016. Applicants must
hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on any of the full-time Masters programmes offered by Stirling Management School. Scholarship of £5,000 towards the maintenance costs of a student will be awarded. In addition, Stirling Management School will fund £5,000 towards the programme fees as part of this Scholarship.

The Dorothy Nicol Scholarship is generously funded to offer £13,950 towards overseas tuition fees of a student from Sub-Saharan Africa, joining any Masters programme at the University of Stirling Management School in September 2016.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Complete the Application Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly, and provide a statement of 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the course.

ContactFor more information about the MBA Scholarship contact: mba@stir.ac.ukFor other course scholarship enquiries please contact: management@stir.ac.uk

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 27th May 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Dorothy Nicol Scholarship for Sub-Saharan Africa

1. Yared Petros

May 28, 2016 at 4:02 AM

I want it please contact me +251915676693

2. iyob deresa

May 31, 2016 at 11:10 AM

my name is iyob deresa i was graduated from one of the Ethiopian university in food technology and process engineering. now am interested to continue my MSc in your university if i get the chance, please contact me if there is achance.

June 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM

K

4. ebsa

August 10, 2016 at 4:05 PM

my name is ebsa usmael I graduated from one of Ethiopian university by Biology now I would like to study MSc or master please contact me by phone number +251919100516 thank you

5. Firomsa Obsa

August 16, 2016 at 7:25 AM

My Name is Firomsa Obsa, I am from Ethiopia I have Studied my first Degree in Jimma University WINCH IS WELL Known University in Ethiopia by Educational Planning and Management Know I want to STUDY my MA in educational Leadership or related field Please Contact me by 0912454331 thank you for your help

6. Debiso Ararso

August 16, 2016 at 5:24 PM

I’m Debiso Ararso Furo I was graduated from Jimma university of Ethiopia in 2012 with Educational planning and management with attractive cumulative score.Now,I’m finding MA to follow with exclusive education,curriculum and educational leadership. Therefore,I kindly request you to engage me in such programs that exist in your University through 0916117099.