The NASDAQ-CEU Business School Scholarship Program opens for applications for high-achieving, accomplished students from emerging economies.
Recipients must possess leadership potential and be likely to return to their home countries to enter and enhance the field of financial services, leveraging CEU Business School’s 25-year legacy of transforming the Central and Eastern European region from a socialist to a market economy.
Worth of Award
Two scholarships will be awarded for the 2016/17 academic year, covering full tuition for the MSc in Finance. The award does not include a stipend for living or other expenses.
Worth of Award
- completed MSc in Finance Application Form
- a competitive GMAT or GRE score of 600 or higher
- an essay based on one of the topics listed on the NASDAQ-CEU Business School Scholarship Application Form(Please submit the essay via the form.)
- The scholarship committee may waive the GMAT requirement in exceptional cases at its discretion.
- Applicants who are waived the GMAT requirement are required to take CEU’s internal mathematics test in person or online by video call.
- Please note that the NASDAQ scholarship committee meets monthly and evaluates applications as they arrive. Thus, you are encouraged to apply as soon as you have prepared your application package.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the quality of applications, essays and GMAT scores
Deadline: To be considered, please submit the following before May 31, 2016
Click here for more details and to apply