The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
This financial aid is available for:
– Applicants from Europe (the countries listed below have priority*)
– Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia
– Applicants from developing countries
– Applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
(* Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
– Academic and professional merit
– Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
– Demonstrated financial need
Applicants for the MSS program 2016-2017 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 June 2016.
SSP16 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 April 2016.
SH-SSP16 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 31 October 2016 if they are in need of financial aid, and by 30 November 2016 otherwise.