Warwick University International Foundation Programmes Scholarships for Study In UK, 2016

The University of Warwick invites applications for its range of scholarships for international students starting September 2016.  Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry.

The university offers one of the longest-running International Foundation Programmes (IFPs) with students coming from over 40 countries.The programme consists of 5 study areas including:
  • Warwick IFP in Business Studies and Economics
  • Warwick IFP in Maths and Economics
  • Warwick IFP in Social Sciences
  • Warwick IFP in Law
  • Warwick IFP in Science and Engineering

Worth of Award

A £2000 Scholarship for each subject
The scholarships are open for High school students.
How to Apply
Enter now by completing two multiple choice challenges and a motivational essay and you could be on your way to studying at one of the UK’s most well established international programmes!
1. Go to the website. The IFP is offered in the following subjects:
2. Write a short motivational statement on why you should be the winner
3. Fill out the Application Form
Deadline : Application closes June 30, 2016 22:59:59 UTC

1. Hashim Aliyi

May 5, 2016 at 6:07 PM

my name is Hashim Aliyi i am from Ethiopia i want to study at your university in BA degree program school of bussines and economics please contact me by phone no.+251921659811 or hashimaliyi517@gmail.com

2. Ermias Bekele

May 7, 2016 at 8:48 PM

Hi,my name is Ermias Bekele,i am from Ethiopia,i am grade 9 student,i want to study maths and physics,my phone number 0920584236 or 0949428860,please help me

3. Ermias Bekele

May 7, 2016 at 8:50 PM

4. -ALEMWESENSEHENFANTAYE.

May 16, 2016 at 10:26 AM

=ALEMWESEN’SIHENE’FANTAYE’ETHIOPIA’HORN’AFRICA.I’MGRADE10.0920638573HELOALEMWESENHIPHERPOINT.COM

5. Taysir

June 22, 2016 at 1:08 PM

hello!my name is Taysir i’m from ethiopia.i finished grade 8 and i want to learn grade 9 in any country.please contact me by phone number:+251931044471 e-mail: taysirbest@gmail.com please help me.