Apply For University of Westminster Full Fee Scholarships for International Students, 2017

The University of Westminster UK offers full tuition fee scholarships to prospective postgraduate applicants from any country for the January 2017 intake.

Field of study

Any full-time Master’s Degree Programme offered at the University except MBA

Worth of Award

Full tuition fee award only

• You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters Program at the University of Westminster.
  • The main scholarship criteria are; Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree and financial need.

How to Apply

• You should only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for admission and successfully been offered a place (either conditional or unconditional) on the course you wish to study.
  • To apply for a scholarship, you will need to complete the relevant scholarship application form.
  • It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Deadline: The deadline for January 2017 entry is 14 October 2016.

Click here for more details and to apply

1. Ladan

July 26, 2016 at 3:35 PM

Hi my names ladan abdirahman from somalia I finished secondary school I wanna to get scholarship in university …. so plz accept me my Email is {ladankhaan@gmail.com} thank u

2. nshimiyimana theophile

August 30, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hello I’m called theophile nshimiyimana from Rwanda After knowing that there is same chance to get scholarship i was suplised please depend to your love and hand help I m begging you to choose me to your college I passed my secondary studies in veterinary medecine god bless you.

3. kadar Ahmed Hariir

September 4, 2016 at 10:02 AM

my names khadar Ahmed hariir from somalia I finished secondary school I want to get scholarship in university phone +2522 0634318797 mail. khadaraxn2015@gmail.com

4. Hodo Hassan

September 18, 2016 at 12:17 PM

my name Hodo Hassan I graduated high school and ilike to get this scholarship my Gmail.hodoabdilahi20@gmail.com or phone:252634401497.thank you

5. Habib sharef

September 27, 2016 at 5:21 AM

it is a great oppurtunity I have Bsc in Hydraulics & water resource iwant to apply Msc plse contact me with 0917106400 Thank u! Ethiopia. ……. iwant to study medecin in uur great university plse invite meeee……

6. sadiiq cabdi ibrahim