The ESP Guitar Company is sponsoring an associate scholarship program for fall 2016. International and U.S. citizens are eligible for this associate scholarship. Applicants must be enrolled in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program only. Scholarship award covers tuition credit for the first two quarters of the program and a new ESP guitar.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ESP Guitar Scholarship is targeted for U.S. and Non U.S. Citizens.
Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is credited toward the first quarter of the program as long as the student maintains satisfactory academic progress.
To be eligible for should ESP Guitar Scholarship , candidates
‣ Enroll in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program only
‣ U.S. or non- U.S. Citizen.
‣ Demonstrate outstanding musicianship in the Rock genre.
‣ Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks after the final application deadline.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ The following documents are required:
‣ SchOlarship Applications are due on For programs beginning: Fall 2016
Deadline is: August 26, 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.