IOI Group is inviting applications for Yayasan TSLSC Scholarships for Malaysian Citizens who have obtained admission in the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities.
The three core industries of IOI Group are Oil Palm Plantation, Resource-based Manufacturing such as refineries, oleochemicals, and speciality oils and fats, as well as property development.
Applicants must have first/Second-year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarships are availble for undergradute degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available for Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission in the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical)
- Business Administration/Sales & Marketing Management
- Food Technology/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Information Technology
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission in the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second-year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have first/Second-year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
How to Apply: Download and complete the application form. Completed form and required documents must reach the Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng office before the closing date by post. Supporting documents for online submission
- University/College acceptance letter
- Document stating the course fee from the University
- Academic Calendar
- I/C or Birth Certificate of applicant
- SPM / SPVM / ‘O’ Level / UEC results
- STPM / ‘A’ Level / Matriculation / Foundation results
- University/College results
- School Leaving Certificates
- School Testimonials (if any)
- Parents’ / Guardian’s proof of income for the past 1 year
- Letter or documents to prove that brothers and sisters are pursuing higher education in universities/college
- Photo in Jpeg format((400 x 500 pixels)
- All original documents must be fully and clearly scanned in Pdf format. (less than 300KB each file).
- Please ensure you have the softcopy of the scanned supporting documents before you start your online application.
- If a compulsory field not relevant to the applicant, please indicate as “N/A”.
- All the sections in this scholarship application form need to be completed prior to submission.
- Upon submission of the application, no further amendment will be allowed.
Online Application Form
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 July 2016.