Rome University of Fine Arts, RUFA invites applications for 10 renewable Scholarships for the annual academy tuition addressed to international students (Citizens of the EU and non-EU citizens) who access the BA and MA Degree Programs.
Scholarships are given each year to the students who have submitted the best portfolio for undergraduate and postgraduate review.
Please note that all courses are taught in Italian.
Worth of Award
Scholarship provides a partial discount (€2,500)
Scholarships are exclusively addressed toward international students (except italian students) who enrol in a BA or MA degree Programs at RUFA for the first year.
How to Apply
• The total size of portfolio should not exceed 8 megabytes
• The portfolio must include a list that details each image with this information: image number, title of work, medium, dimensions (Height x Width or Height x Width x Depth)
Master of Arts (MA)
> Course year 2° = 30 Credits
• Students must submit the Scholarship Application Form, portfolio and letter of intent using the form by August 31st, 2016
• On the 5th September portfolios will be examined by the commission. After a ranking will be drawn up and the result will be communicated to the applicants.
• BA & MA degree: In the first session, applicants can sign up for the admission test by the 8th of September. In the second session, applicant can sign up for the admission test by the 6th of October. (Admissions)
• After the admission, applicants can enroll at RUFA Academy by the 21st of October