The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) invites applications for a fully funded PhD program in cooperation with the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science at Saarland University. This programme is open for students wish to pursue a PhD in Computer Science.
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is a graduate school jointly run by the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems and Saarland University.
Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Position is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Position is given in the field of Computer Science.
Worth of Award
This is a fully funded graduate program.
A successful candidate must:
- Hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- Have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- Have excellent oral and written English language skills
- Show aptitude for independent, creative work
- Have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
- International applicants can apply for this PhD position.
How to Apply
- Applicants should fill-in the online application form. Please attach all documents and certificates in a single, compressed archive file (in .ZIP or .tar.gz or .tar.bz formats) or a single .pdf document containing the above documents.
- Individual documents in the archive should be in PDF or PostScript formats. On each page there should be a header or footer indicating your full name, the program you wish to apply for, as well as the time and year you wish to start (e.g. “summer 2014”).
- In case you would like to include theses or other publications, please only send titles and abstracts in English.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31st, 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply