Curtin University Innovation International Scholarship In Australia – 2017

ss77

Curtin University offers five undergraduate scholarships for international who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems/technology in Austra.

The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.

Applicants’ IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score should be minimum 6.5 and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) should be 79 (overall).

Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme at Curtin University in Australia.

Study Subject: Scholarships are provided in Commerce (Business Information Systems, Business Information Technology and Business Information Technology and Systems).

Worth of Award

The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):

• A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.

Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.

Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:

• International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
  • Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017

How to Apply

Applications can be sent by post, fax or in person.

Deadline: The application deadline is 18 November 2016.

Click here for more details and to apply

1. mohamed

August 24, 2015 at 9:06 AM

nice

2. kahsay Atsbaha

August 24, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I am kahsay from Ethiopia i have degree in civil engineering i want this chance if you give me please contact me by+251926730686 or e-mail, kasatsbaha@gmail.com

3. eshetie zewdu

August 24, 2015 at 1:57 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

4. Mad Bars

August 24, 2015 at 4:59 PM

I am Actually interested in Studying there,,, so i may Humble my Self for any guidence given. Mi Email:Calibaputsoa@gmail.com contact:+26656387015

5. Aduse Poku Frank

August 24, 2015 at 7:08 PM

am Aduse Poku Frank from Ghana.am senior high school graduate with aggregate 24 in General arts and social science. I therefore plead on to you to grant me this noble scholarship.this my email adusepoku72@gmail.com

6. Abdirizak

August 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM

my name Aabdirizak i want if Allah say bachelor degree in medicine please help my favourite my gmail is abdirizakahmed18@gmail.com

7. henok

August 29, 2015 at 2:50 PM

am henok from ethiopia I am mechanical engineering student. I went this chance if you give me please contact me by+251923179273

8. mustafa

August 29, 2015 at 9:12 PM

I’m from Afghanistan. I study agricultur in kabul university.

9. Lamin Njie

September 1, 2015 at 2:05 AM

I am Lamin njie from the Gambia i have my basic certificate of information technology and my aim is to study technology for the rest of my life in education so i will highly appreciate if you could give me this chance

10. ahmed yusuf

September 1, 2015 at 9:48 AM

Hi!Iam Ahmed Yusuf from ethiopia.Iam 3rd year computer science student at bule hora university.I want this chance as a big things that can change my life.so give me a chance to study in your country .contact me at email:ahmedyusuf413@gmail.com phone:0921243913

11. MOGOS HAILU KEBEDEW

September 2, 2015 at 5:06 AM

i’m called mogos hailu. i’ve a BA degree in sociology from mekelle university(Ethiopia). Hoping this i want to study sociology or other related social science fields in masters level at any where university. i’m so interested to study in such like university with this golden chance. for further information please contact me via mobile: 0932065530 or e-mail: mogeshailu381@gmail.com.

12. mahamud jamac farah

September 2, 2015 at 1:26 PM

iam somali i live somalia scpecially bosaso i would like to get this scholarship please help me to contact +252907909654

13. hamze

September 2, 2015 at 6:51 PM

14. hamze

September 2, 2015 at 6:52 PM

hi my name is hamze i went to increase my education level i went this opportunity can i get scholarship faculty of arts and science email is 4272089@gmail.com

15. tolosa

September 2, 2015 at 9:51 PM

hi my name is tolosa.am studying 3rd at addis abeba university by medical radiological technology.really am interested to honour scholarship? if there’s achance contact me on +251910269350 or tolagirma 20040@gmail.com

16. abdulmajid

September 3, 2015 at 9:08 AM

i am abdulmajid i am frome ethiopia i need to applay this scholarship plz contect me my email addreess shariifyare1@hotmail.com

17. Zeytuna Mohammed

September 3, 2015 at 10:51 AM

am zeytun from Ethiopia. am a midwife &i need this scholarship. please contact me on Zumatoys@gmail.com

18. mahamud muhumed abdi

September 3, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I am called mahamud I am from Ethiopia I would like to apply this schooler ship I graduated in grade 12 in Ethiopia I have enough experience to apply this. I hope my best from your side best regards

19. Shadreck Chilrmbwe

September 4, 2015 at 9:22 AM

need it program digre

20. Shadreck Chilembwe

September 4, 2015 at 9:24 AM

am looking IT program am Shadreck from Malawi

21. Mariama mahamoud aw ali

September 5, 2015 at 4:23 AM

My Name Is Mariama Mahamoud Aw Ali Artan It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In Sheikh Ibrahim Secondary School Burao S/land I Would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me 00252634207605 Or 00252659307138 Or Email Mma_Kaafiya@Hotmail.Com Thanks

22. muhudin

September 5, 2015 at 5:45 AM

My names are muhudin Hassan, I’m kenyan who completed his secondary education in the year 2012 and obtained a mean grade of C+. I would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me +254727029362 or my email- muhudinh@gmail.com Best regards Muhudin

23. Khalid muh'ed hassan

September 5, 2015 at 9:47 AM

My name is khalid muh’ed hassan i live in hargesia interested to study scholarship and jion this university so contact me:+0252634063612 Email:khaalid-koolar22@outlook.com

24. c/ waxid mahamed dalel

September 5, 2015 at 9:49 AM

hi my name is a/waxid mahamed

25. Menur murad

September 12, 2015 at 7:35 AM

My name is menur murad.i live in ethiopia i want to get schoolarship in your univeristy plaese contact me phone 251922963547

26. Abdata Aliyi

September 13, 2015 at 8:26 AM

My name is Abdata Aliyi I have BA degree I want study MA schoolship if give chance call me adress +251921165406

27. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 14, 2015 at 7:44 AM

hello am Nebiyu Daniel from Ethiopia i went seeking scholarship pls contact +251910794421 nenudani90@gmail.com

28. mussie mehari

September 14, 2015 at 8:24 AM

MY NAME IS MUSSIE MEHARI FROM ETHIOPIA,AFRICA AND I WAS GRADUATED FROM GRADE 12 LAST YEAR AND NOW AM UNIVERSTY 1ST YEAR STUDENT AND I HAVE AGOOD RESULT STARTING FROM THE LOWER GRADES ..I NEED THIS SCHOLARSHIP TO DIS appear poverty and other problems of our society ..i have astrong need of this study so pls help me,,and i have astrong commitment to study hard,,pls contact me by my email address mussiemehari56@gmail.com or phone 0949256898,,,10qqqqqqqq for giving us this chance and your respectful nes..

29. kedir jemal mumed

September 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.com

September 30, 2015 at 5:03 AM

I am adem mengesha accountig&auditing learn to diploma program so u unverisry need me for dgree program

31. Evans Rotich

October 21, 2015 at 8:33 AM

I am Evans from Kenya, I finished high school with a mean grade of c+ and interested to study pharmaceutical technology. it is my humble request that u grant me this scholarship. if I get that chance, contact me +2540704553738 or E-mail evansjaae@gmail.com

32. aliyu hussaini

October 30, 2015 at 7:29 AM

need scholarships

33. sarfo nathaniel

August 12, 2016 at 7:22 PM

my name is sarfo nathaniel.Am 18yrs of age.I want to develop my skills in education so please i need a scholarship application to further my education.please am from Ghana.You can call on +233243361233 if there is a comfirmation