2016 APU Scholarships For International Students, Malaysia

2016 APU Scholarships For International Students, Malaysia

Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) is awarding international student scholarships for students joining APU programmes in 2016 onwards. Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers. These partial scholarshipsare limited to course fees only. Full details:

School(Institutions/ Country): | MalaysiaLevel: undergraduate and foundation programme.

Field(s): all subjects available at APU.

Deadline: 31 August 2016

Funded By: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Malaysia

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): APU International Student Scholarships are targeted for International students

Value of Scholarship : These partial   Scholarships are limited to course fees only. All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.

‣ APU International Student Scholarships holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.

‣ Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.

‣ Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.

Selection Criteria

‣ The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applicants should apply by post.

The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:

APU Application Form

Passport Copy

4 Passport Size Photographs

Academic Results & Transcripts

Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)

Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University

Applications will not be considered if the required information and/or documents are incomplete or not submitted.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 August 2016

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about APU International Student Scholarships

1. Akuka clement

August 18, 2015 at 10:58 AM

please am from GHana a Ghanaian in that case. is submission of documents only by post or one can also send required documents through your E.mail which will be much more easier. am from a village in Ghana but with good academic background. please the posting wouldn’t be easy since there is no post office near my surrounding. you can also contact me +233544734420 or +233208785104.Thank you

2. wondwosen kebede mulatu

August 20, 2015 at 12:45 PM

hi my name is wondwosen kebede from Ethiopia. I graduated in Water Resources and Irrigation Engineering in 2015 from Arbaminch university (Ethiopia) with CGPA 3.09 (Bsc degree). If possible i want study second degree in related Engineering in one of American university .please contact me by address …phone. 0921037345 e-mail. kebede2245@gmail.com Thanks!!!

3. gnimulu ochan

August 25, 2015 at 11:20 AM

biology department or any others relate with.

4. tasew yadecha

August 28, 2015 at 11:04 AM

my name is tasew yadecha from Ethiopia. I graduated from Mizan-Tepi university (Ethiopia) Bsc degree in the field of plant science with CGPA 3.84 i would like to study in your kindness institution to upgrade my qualification .please contact me by address:- phone. 0910245680 e-mail:-yadechagtasew@gmail.com Thanks!!!

5. Zecharias

August 29, 2015 at 2:15 PM

I am zecharias with a good academic and personal background. I have studied economics and completed it with CGPA 4.00. I am eager and keen to have this kind of golden opportunity! I want to learn further till my grave. Show us clearly the way we can benfit from your programm!! Contact me if you have the intention with my phone no. +251924533583

6. MOGOS HAILU KEBEDEW

September 2, 2015 at 5:23 AM

i’m called mogos hailu kebedew. i’ve a BA degree in sociology from mekelle university(Ethiopia). Hoping this i want to study sociology or other related social science fields in MA level. i’m also so interested to get such like this golden chance. for further information please contact me via phone: +251932065530 or e-mail: mogeshailu381@gmail.com

7. MOGOS HAILU KEBEDEW

September 2, 2015 at 5:36 AM

i’m called mogos hailu. i’ve BA degree in sociology from mekelle university(Ethiopia). hoping this i want to study sociology or other related social science fields in masters level. I’m also so intersted to study their. for further information please contact me phone 0932065530 or email mogeshailu381@gmail.com

8. TAZEZE

September 5, 2015 at 8:57 AM

My name is TAZEZE FEKADU, I am 25 years old and I am living in ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA. i was graduated by tourism management in the university before 2 years.i was one of the 3 top students from the school of business and economics.i was awarded in the university very great distinction with the total CGPA of 3.83. I was working at a tour and travel market at NOBLE CONFERENCE AND TOUR as a TOUR GUIDE,TOUR OPERATOR AND EVENT,HOLIDAY,CONFERENCE,MEETING DESIGNER and i was hotel and tourism trainer.but now . my dream in life is to STUDY MY MASTERS DEGREE in the foreign universities to develop my skill and experience. I started looking for things I really like and what is the requirement for me to avail this scholarship in your country??. I have been always fascinated with education and I’m very serious.i know i do have professional drive in creating business in tourism and hospitality industry, meeting venues, conferences, festivals, tour operations, event, and holiday management and i have the unique chance to experience a festival to the rest of the world if i get any chance to do so.,please help me and reply.may i really hope you will reply?please do not be silent.you are human beings.let us care and help to each other in this short span of life.i am waiting your response. thanks for your special consideration. hospitality regards, TAZEZE FEKADU

9. TAZEZE

September 5, 2015 at 9:04 AM

My name is TAZEZE FEKADU, I am 25 years old and I am living in ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA. i was graduated by tourism management in the university before 2 years.i was one of the 3 top students from the school of business and economics.i was awarded in the university very great distinction with the total CGPA of 3.83. I was working at a tour and travel market at NOBLE CONFERENCE AND TOUR as a TOUR GUIDE,TOUR OPERATOR AND EVENT,HOLIDAY,CONFERENCE,MEETING DESIGNER and i was hotel and tourism trainer.but now . my dream in life is to STUDY MY MASTERS DEGREE in the foreign universities to develop my skill and experience. I started looking for things I really like and what is the requirement for me to avail this scholarship in your country??. I have been always fascinated with education and I’m very serious.i know i do have professional drive in creating business in tourism and hospitality industry, meeting venues, conferences, festivals, tour operations, event, and holiday management and i have the unique chance to experience a festival to the rest of the world if i get any chance to do so.,please help me and reply me through my email adress tazezefekedu@gmail.com.may i really hope you will reply?please do not be silent.you are human beings.let us care and help to each other in this short span of life.i am waiting your response. thanks for your special consideration. hospitality regards, TAZEZE FEKADU

10. Abel

September 6, 2015 at 2:10 PM

I am graduated in Bsc of statistics from wolkite university (ETHIOPIA)in this year if you wish to give this chance my phone number is +251923786051,my e-mail is abeltaye80@gmail.com thank you

11. Dessalegn kefyibel

September 11, 2015 at 8:15 PM

I was graduated in Bsc degree in psychiatry at haramaya university-ethiopia.For scholarship please contact me by 0948569436

12. kedir jemal mumed

September 16, 2015 at 9:24 PM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a verity of different people. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.comz

August 20, 2016 at 9:36 AM

I am haynanot agumas I have BSc degree in nursing from debremarkos university .I need this oppourtunity to study my master in any related speacialied please attach with me my phone no;+251927644892

14. Alou Tawaye Bassirou

October 25, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Hi !!! I’m Alou Tawaye Bassirou from Niger . I really enjoy to study in your university . join me on +22791707178 or ibrahimalou600@gmail.com .