Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) is awarding international student scholarships for students joining APU programmes in 2016 onwards. Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers. These partial scholarshipsare limited to course fees only. Full details:
Field(s): all subjects available at APU.
Deadline: 31 August 2016
Funded By: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Malaysia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): APU International Student Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣Value of Scholarship : These partial Scholarships are limited to course fees only. All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
‣ APU International Student Scholarships holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
‣ Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
‣ Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
‣ The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should apply by post.
The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:
4 Passport Size Photographs
Academic Results & Transcripts
Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
Applications will not be considered if the required information and/or documents are incomplete or not submitted.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 August 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.