Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships For Study In Malaysia, 2016

The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund opens for applications for students. The fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.

Worth of Award

10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students.

Students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses:

How to Apply

In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must;

Deadline:

Finding out if your application has been successful

Click here for more details and to apply

By Seekingscholarship Admin II on August 25, 2016 · Posted in Asia, Masters

12 Comments | Post Comment

Ararso Etefa says:

Dear Sir/medam, I’m Second Year Logistics&supply Chain Management At Hawassa University Of Business &economics In Ethiopia Country And Would Like To Be Awarded This Golden Scholar Chance From You! Sincerly, Ararso Etefa AE

Posted on March 28th, 2016

setegn chekile says:

my name is setegn chekile i have bsc by construction technology and managment and adress 0918569512

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Anonymous says:

hi dear, name duba bura i am ethiopian universty students of mathematics. i am fully intersty in learng this study so if i got this chance pls contact to me e-mail dubura65@gmail.com or 0910467960

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Gidey Tsegay says:

Hi sir,this is Gidey Tsegay from Ethiopia I’ve graduated in civil engineering in Bsc degree but I need to study my Masters program in your university if you help me so please you can contact me by my phone no.0914108631 or my email gideytsegay321@gmail.com thanks for your help

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Asmare Nigussie says:

hello,i am Asmare Nigussie from Ethiopia,5th year civil engineering at jimma university right now! i am happy to have this opportunity to study masters programm,if you help me,i am poor in background,contact me at email adress…,asmanigu04@gmail.com

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Gemechu Asefa says:

Hello Nottingham university, My name is Gemechu Asefa from Ethiopia. I have b.s.c degree in plant science department from wollega university. I need to learn my masters degree in your institute . now I’m working in Ethiopian institute of agricultural research center since 2014 . for more information please contact me by using phone number 0921186027 or email gameasefa12@gmail.com

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Birhanu Daba says:

Dear, my name is Birhanu Daba. I am from Ethiopia. I will graduate in this year on Jun 25, 2016 by B.sc in Accounting and Finance from Jimma unversity. I want to learn Ms.c in this course and I want to get this opportunity and study scholarship. So, I hope that I could be one of those lucky students. Thank you for giving this opportunity for developing countries. email- lemiko430@gmail .com. phone number +251935116596.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

ishimwe GRACE says:

hey,am grace Ishimwe from Rwanda i have a bachalors degree in accounting i want a full scholarchip for masters degree if accepted please cantact me on +250785345710 or mukakibibiperuth2000@gmail.com. thank u for acceptance

Posted on June 11th, 2016

zakarie adam mahamid says:

dear sire/madam . my name is zakarie adan mahamud; i have been looking for this apportunity and i am very keen to get aschoolarship. please may face book email zak442@ovi.com

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

GETACHEW BIRATU says:

Nice to meet you. My name is Getachew Biratu. I have graduated Bsc in Drafting technology, whith CGPA 3.4 from Mizan Tepi university. Kindly, I would like to ask you to give me opportunity and sponcer ship to learn Masters in Architecture. If it is your pleasure Pleas contact me by +251917042464 and my email addres yerongecho1@gmail.com Thanks. From Ethiopia. I hope you.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Mohamud Isak Ali says:

Hi. bosses my name is mohamud Isak Ali, i am one of student in Africa, especially somalia, mogadisho, i was gratuated 29-08-2015 in university of somalia foculty of health sceince department of NURSING. and i have DEGREE FOR NURSING. i need SCHOLARSHIP for master, So please contact me my address, or my gmail. +252617454591, mudhi.143@gmail.com

Posted on August 29th, 2016

biniyam mulugeta says:

my name is biniyam, am from ethiopia, i am 2nd year civil engineering student in addis ababa university my mobile number is 251921312542.

Posted on October 2nd, 2016