Global Leader Scholarship To Study At George Washington University In USA, 2017

Global Leader Scholarship To Study At George Washington University In USA, 2017

George Washington University is inviting application for Global Leaders Fellowship for Graduate Students for 2016-17. Three fellowships are available for pursuing graduate (master’s and doctoral) degree level. Students holding an F-1 visa (J-1 visa is eligible for Fulbright applicants only) and who are from the following countries or regions (chosen based on protocol arrangements and areas of the world underrepresented at GW) are eligible to apply: China (PRC), Cambodia, Eastern Europe, Laos, Latin America, The Caribbean, Mongolia, Sub-Saharan Africa, U.S.S.R. Successor States and Vietnam.

School(Institutions/ Country): George Washington University | USA

Level: graduate (master’s and doctoral) degree level at George Washington University.

Field(s): Graduate students (master’s and doctoral) from Foggy Bottom on campus programs in the following schools are eligible: College of Professional Studies, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, Elliott School of International Affairs, Graduate School of Education and Human Development, School of Business and School of Engineering and Applied Science.

Deadline: 5 February 2017

Funded By: George Washington University, USA

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Global Leaders Fellowship is targeted for the students of China (PRC), Cambodia, Eastern Europe, Laos, Latin America, The Caribbean, Mongolia, Sub-Saharan Africa, U.S.S.R. Successor States and Vietnam can apply for these fellowships.

Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):

No. of awards:  Three Global Leaders Fellowship are offered.

Scholarship Tenure :  A Fellowship is renewable each year for a cumulative maximum of three years for Master’s candidates and up to five years for doctoral candidates.

Value of Scholarship : Three Global Leaders Fellowships, which will cover up to 18 credit hours will be awarded for 2016-17. The grantee is to provide funds from other sources for books, living, and other expenses, and must provide certification of this support. A Fellowship is renewable each year for a cumulative maximum of three years for Master’s candidates and up to five years for doctoral candidates. A grantee must submit renewal materials for the Fellowship each year; renewal is contingent upon the grantee’s grades (GPA of 3.0 or better). The Fellowship is valid for one degree only. Fellowships apply to the fall and spring semesters. Awards for the summer sessions are by petition only and subject to available funding.

‣ The Global Leaders Fellowship is for incoming graduate students (master’s and doctoral) at the George Washington University who will return to their countries of origin to apply skills learned through their formal education at the GW.

‣ The fellowship is intended for GW graduate students who will be future leaders in their fields in their home countries. Preference will be for students who have not studied or worked in the U.S. or other countries aside from their home country. Current GW graduate students are not eligible for this fellowship.

This Global Leaders Fellowship is applicable for

‣ Students holding an F-1 visa (J-1 visa is eligible for Fulbright applicants only) and who are from the following countries or regions (chosen based on protocol arrangements and areas of the world underrepresented at GW) are eligible to apply: China (PRC), Cambodia, Eastern Europe, Laos, Latin America, The Caribbean, Mongolia, Sub-Saharan Africa, U.S.S.R. Successor States and Vietnam

‣ Graduate students (master’s and doctoral) from Foggy Bottom on campus programs in the following schools are eligible: College of Professional Studies, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, Elliott School of International Affairs, Graduate School of Education and Human Development, School of Business (Executive Education program is not eligible) and School of Engineering and Applied Science

‣ Please note that permanent residents, resident aliens and U.S. Citizens are not eligible for this fellowship. Applicants must have an F-1 (J-1 visa for Fulbright applicants only), no exceptions.

‣ Fellowships are awarded to highly qualified incoming GW full-time graduate degree program seeking students who have gained admission to the University and whose program is on the main Foggy Bottom Campus. Students need to apply for admission separately through the online process.

‣ No Fellowship applicants will be considered who have not completed the admissions application, including payment of their application fee. Fellows may hold a F-1 visa (other visas are not eligible. J-1 visas are eligible for Fulbright applicants only). As part of the admissions process, applicants must have passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 600 on the paper-based exam or 100 on the internet based exam, or an IELTS overall band score of 7.5 (with no individual band below 6.0).

Selection criteria for Global Leaders Fellowship

‣ Preference will be for students who have not studied or worked in the U.S. or other countries aside from their home country.

Notification:

‣ Awards will not be announced until the end of April 2017.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applicants must apply via the online submissions portal by the deadline. Instructions on how to apply through the portal can be found here.

Awards will not be announced until April 2017.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 5 February 2017 12:00 PM (NOON) EST

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Global Leaders Fellowship

1. saddam Abdi Adar

August 21, 2015 at 7:35 AM

iam ethiopian student my name is saddam Abdi Adar my email saddamabdiadar@gmail.com my phone Number +251915468875 thanks

2. eskindir getachew

August 21, 2015 at 7:36 AM

helo sir or madam my name is eskindir getachew am gratuated from awasa university. Am glad to continue my msc in ur institution so contact me 0920894808 skyfiker@wmail.com

3. saddam abdi adar

August 21, 2015 at 7:38 AM

iam ethiopian student my name is saddam Abdi Adar my email saddamabdiadar@gmail.com my phone +251915468875 thanks

4. saddam abdi adar

August 21, 2015 at 7:41 AM

iam ethiopian student my name is saddam Abdi Adar my email saddamabdiadar@gmail.com my mobile number +251915468875 thanks

5. Mekdem Girma

August 21, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Helo sir or madam i am glad to be your student.contact me +251934153927

6. surafel shiferaw

August 21, 2015 at 7:52 PM

my name is surafel I am from Ethiopia how can I apply I need to apply in human resource management and related field +251913244478 thank you

7. bilen

August 22, 2015 at 1:04 PM

hello my name is bilen gizachew and I’m from Ethiopia.I am grade 11 this year and I would really like to finish my studies there in usa please contact me on my phone 251913884176 or my email bilengizachew61@Gmail.com or my Facebook account bilen gizachew thank you

8. Bantealem Bisetegn

August 22, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I was graduated in Teaching civic and ethical education from teacher’s teaching college by diploma program please help me I didn’t leads for many years because of high payment of universities

9. Solomon

August 22, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Tnx

10. zahid

August 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM

iam bachlor faculty of fin arts kabul unevesity iam eager tolearn more in live so i want to nonstop the egducation please contact me

11. Selam Girma Bekele

August 24, 2015 at 12:26 PM

hello my name is Selam Girma and I’m from Ethiopia.I have a degree in managment fild & i relly want to upgrade my educational status so please contact me on my phone 251913346680 or my email selamgirmasg.288@Gmail.com or my Facebook account selam girma thank you

12. bezunesh seid yesuf

August 24, 2015 at 12:45 PM

my name is bezuneshbseid. i am from ethioipa. i want to be continue ms inyour scholarship offfer. please contact 0912176346

13. kahsay Atsbaha

August 28, 2015 at 6:23 AM

I am kahsy from Ethiopia i have degree in civil engineering, i want this chance if you give me please contact me by +251926730686 or e-mail kasatsbaha@gmail.com thank you!!!

14. Mohammed Ahmed

August 28, 2015 at 9:43 AM

My name is Mohammed and I’m Ethiopian and preparatory student I will Completed my secondary school in 2016 & I would really like to learn Medicine in USA,, please make me among the users of this Opportunity if U will offer me please Contact me on My Phone no :- +251915133955 or on mammee97@.com Tnx

15. dave

September 1, 2015 at 11:06 AM

hello dear am Dave from ethiopia ineed my firist degree in computer scince tojoin with you plc contact me tdestazemeda@gmail.com 0934093451

16. LEMECHA TESFAYE NEDESA

September 4, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Hellow my name is Lemecha Tesfaye Nedesa, am student and also national team athlete from famous defense club of ethiopia, i wish to study and encourage my training in USA, please contact me by 0946364020 or by the above email ,thank you!

17. YOSEF ADANE

September 4, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I am glad to be your student,and i want to have MSc in Geological fields because i have BSc in Geology. Please contact me by phone no. +251936515896 and email joseph99.best@yahoo.com

18. mussie mehari

September 4, 2015 at 11:07 AM

first thanks for all members of this site,,,for giving us this oppurtunity,,my name is mussie and am from ethiopia,africa,and i have agood result until now starting from lower grades,,,now am 1st year universty student in department of hydraulis and water engineering,, and i want to study with you…to do more and be come competetive,,and to disappear poverty my society with great commitment…so pls help me to join your scholar ship programme and contact me by my email addres of mussiemehari56@gmail.com or phone 0949256898…pls pls help me,./

19. Hailu araya

September 4, 2015 at 6:50 PM

I have Bsc in Enviromental Science and I would like to continue My Msc Programe in scholarship Please give me the chance and contact me +2510913885741 ane e-mail Hailu Araya 97@ yahoo.com thanks for ur consideration.

20. abdullahi Jama hassan

September 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM

Ia am requesting to allow me I am somali resident is mogadishu BA of public health my request is environmental sanitation my adress is the e-mail

21. Okrikri Favour

September 10, 2015 at 8:26 AM

I wanna study in the us

22. Binalf

September 13, 2015 at 5:58 AM

I am Binalf Teshome from Ethiopia I have Bachelor Degree in sport science at Haramaya university .I would like to continue my masters degree from your country.please contact with me +251918577552 email Binalfteshome2@gmail.com

23. joe

September 15, 2015 at 8:46 AM

thanks to you admin

24. andualem genene

September 16, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I am andualem from Ethiopia i am 3rd year textile engineering student i want this chance if you give me please contact me by +251916421281 or e-mail andualemgenene@live.com thank you!!!

25. yuane ange koné

September 16, 2015 at 7:45 PM

hi , i’m yuane from IVORY COAST my dream is to study political science and law in yours university .contact me by +22502981289 or e-mail : yuaneange01@gmail.com

26. Shamshadin kassim

September 18, 2015 at 8:24 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrica & Computer Engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering(communication stream). Phone number +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

September 19, 2015 at 7:49 PM

Helo sir/madam my name is Abdisa am very interested to get the scholarship please contact me here 251916005414

28. chaltu mulugeta

September 20, 2015 at 9:08 PM

My name is chaltu mulugeta .I have the Bachelor Degree by pharmacy from Ethiopia . If I gate these chance I want to learn the master degree in USA .please help me.my address+251911823581/+2510913316343.

29. chaltu mulugeta

September 20, 2015 at 9:09 PM

My name is chaltu mulugeta .I have the Bachelor Degree by pharmacy from Ethiopia . If I gate these chance I want to learn the master degree in USA .please help me.my address+251911823581/+251913316343.

30. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 21, 2015 at 4:10 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I have BSc degree in Electrica & Computer Engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

31. mohamed zaki

September 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM

my name moha sir/madam .from somalia . i am seeking scolership . i finished my school last year .now i am study a universalty because off our abillity my family very poor and we have many problems i cant write in small letter and only ane person they waiting to save them from poor and thier probelems this person is me because my brothers died . plz help me to save my family and to make my dream true plz and plz my phone no. +2520907376809 thanks your helps alway the people

32. Yohannes Hailemelekot

October 3, 2015 at 3:28 PM

hellow madam i’m very surprised. my name is Yohannes Hailemelekot mesfin i’m from Ethiopian.wow nice 2U! please contact me soon.

33. Yohannes Hailemelekot

October 3, 2015 at 3:35 PM

hellow madam i’m very surprised. my name is Yohannes Hailemelekot mesfin i’m from Ethiopian.wow nice 2U! please contact me soon, email: yhailemelekot@gmail.com, phone no: +251-0917013235.

34. Mohamud Isak Ali

August 30, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Dear sir, my name is MOhamud isak Ali, i live in Africa especially, Mogadisho Somalia, i have BATCH degree for NURSING, i need to appotunity for this scholarship, so please Allow me to give this scholarship, in order to get achance, so please contact me my gmail. mudhi.143@gmail.com. thank you.

35. Aman asefa

August 30, 2016 at 1:07 PM

iwant to learen your unversitey

36. Abomsa Geleto

August 30, 2016 at 8:00 PM

Dear my name is Abomsa Geleto ,I have diploma Clinical Nursing ,I need school please help me

37. Blyden Wright

September 2, 2016 at 10:46 AM

38. Blyden Wright

September 2, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Hi, my name is Blyden Wright and I live in Liberian. I really need this Scholarship to change my life and my family life please help me. my number is 2310775216129