Monash International Merit Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2017

India_students_4_british council

Monash University scholarships for international students opens for applications for undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.

Monash University is ranked in the top one per cent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strive to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.

Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.

Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.

Worth of Award

Monash University Scholarships for International Students are as follows:

Monash Asylum Seekers Scholarship

• Tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree
  • $3,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.

Monash International Leadership Scholarship

• 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
  • Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
  • Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.

Monash International Merit Scholarship

• $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.

Monash Jubilee Honours Scholarship: $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid up to a maximum of one year only.

Team Monash Sport Scholarship

• $100 to $1000 one-off payment and/or a Monash Sports gym membership.
  • Dependant on the sport, the level played and the funding available.

Pro Vice-Chancellor Berwick International Scholarship: $1000 one-off payment, paid directly to your accommodation at Monash Residential Services Berwick upon successful completion of 48 credit points of study.

Eligibility:

Monash Asylum Seekers Scholarship

• International student
  • Holder of a Bridging Visa A or E
  • Commencing undergraduate student, applying for a course either directly to Monash or via VTAC, and meet all the conditions required for entry into a course

Monash International Leadership Scholarship

• International student
  • Commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia (you must have received a full Monash course offer)

Monash International Merit Scholarship

• International student
  • Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students, and
  • undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia

Monash Jubilee Honours Scholarship

• Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student
  • Commencing a separate 48 credit-point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia

Team Monash Sport Scholarship

• Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an international student
  • Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at a Monash campus in Australia, including Monash College
  • Involved in a non-professional sport, performing arts or similar, as recognised by Team Monash

Pro Vice-Chancellor Berwick International Scholarship

• International student
  • Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016 or international equivalent
  • Minimum ATAR (or equivalent) of 70.00
  • Commencing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Monash Berwick campus in Semester 1, 2017
  • Residing or intending to reside at Monash Residential Services Berwick

How to Apply

The mode of applying is online.

Deadline: The application deadlines are

• Monash Asylum Seekers Scholarship: 31 January 2017
  • Monash International Leadership Scholarship and Monash International Merit Scholarship: October 15 (Round one), November 15 (Round two), January 15 (Round three), March 15 (Round four), April 15 (Round five) and June 12 (Round six)

Click here for more details and to apply

1. Alpha O. Leigh

August 20, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Hello, i am from The Gambia and i have completed my high school in 2013. I have very good credentials and will like to be awarded a scholarship. I would like to study Business Admistration. Hoping to hear from you. Bye!

2. saddam abdi adar

August 21, 2015 at 7:44 AM

iam ethiopian student my name is saddam Abdi Adar my email saddamabdiadar@gmail.com my phone +251915468875 thanks

3. saddam abdi adar

August 21, 2015 at 7:48 AM

Iam ethiopian student my name is saddam Abdi Adar my email address saddamabdiadar@gmail.com my phone +251915468875 thanks sir

4. BINALF

August 21, 2015 at 10:13 AM

MY name is Binalf Teshome from Ethiopia I haveBACHELOR DEGREE IN SPORT SCIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE MY MASTERS PHON +251 9 18 57 75 52/EMAIL BINALFTESHOME2@GMAIL.COM

5. Ndayisaba Eric

August 21, 2015 at 12:27 PM

6. Ndayisaba Eric

August 21, 2015 at 12:29 PM

i am Ndayisaba Eric from Rwanda , would you help me with guideline and links to apply to and get a scholarship as a medical student for undergraduate Phone+250789653722/+250722868836

7. saciid maxamed xasan

August 21, 2015 at 4:14 PM

i need so becuese i don,t have any full eduction i reach high ameaan second please help me

• saciid maxamed xasan

August 21, 2015 at 4:17 PM

i need so becuese i don,t have any eduction. i reach second and the money not do allow me

8. Tsion biressaw

August 21, 2015 at 9:47 PM

first thank you for giving these great opportunity my name is tsion biressam am from ethiopia tsionbiressaw@gmail.com long live austeralia

9. junia msasata

August 22, 2015 at 1:18 AM

hie,my name is junia msasata am from malawi.i have completed my secondary school with good grades,six creadits.i would like to study law in your university. hope from hearing from you soon. thank you

10. junia msasata

August 22, 2015 at 1:53 AM

my name is junia msasata from malawi completed my high school with six credits including english,i would like to apply for the scholarship in your university to study law,hope to hear from you soon.

11. eshetie zewdu

August 22, 2015 at 12:51 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

12. Vincent chilongo

August 25, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Am vincent chilongo from malawi I need to study BBA at your university.contact email address:chilongov@gmail.com

13. NGENDAKUMANA ERIC

August 26, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Hello, my name Eric from burundi i need a scholarship to improve my level i have succed in national exam with 65.5% in scientific session B contact me on +25771631012 or my email ericngendakumana95@mail.com

14. Abdulfatah Abdullahi Jama

August 27, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I am Somali student , I have bacholar degree of Medicine and Surgery from Benadir University in Mogadishu Somalia , am requesting Master degree of Internal Medicine , wish u to hear my request thanks

15. lelisa

August 28, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Hello am lelisa from ethiopia.one thing that i woulde like to say is that i need scholarsip or further educational opportunitis to improving my education please support me the way how to get application form or scholarsip. In addition to this know am larnning in one of ethiopian university in some undergratuat level course. I have good GPA and high school,grade 12 point. I have the potential to succed if i get scholarship. Please help me.thnks if your positively confirm my comment please contact me in my email address.

16. minte meko

August 29, 2015 at 7:50 AM

am student of construction technology and management email mintesnot.mm@gmail.com

17. aklesya kinfe

August 29, 2015 at 4:16 PM

I am aklesya I am 2nd year student..and I would like to have your scholar chance and study any undergraduate course at your university…contact me at shewitk12@gmail.com and +251921775668 thank you!!!

18. melese demessew

August 29, 2015 at 5:10 PM

i am melese demessew,i would like to improve skilles and iwant to reqire sponsership.my first degree is agribussines management and i want to spesilaize by development economics.contact me by email,abelmelese145@gmail.com or phon,+251-913003311 thanks

19. melese demessew

August 29, 2015 at 5:15 PM

i am melese demessew from ethiopia,i would like to improve skilles and iwant to reqire sponsership.my first degree is agribussines management and i want to spesilaize by development economics.contact me by email,abelmelese145@gmail.com or phon,+251-913003311 thanks

20. DawitDereje

September 5, 2015 at 8:25 AM

“lf we want to change something it is from the youngest one must start though start through their education’ we have to consider our global because we are elements of universe. my cell phone number is +251929364931

21. Mahad muhumed

September 6, 2015 at 10:20 AM

Iam mahad muhumed from ethiopia. Studying at you university is my big ambition and wish,undoubtedly the austlian government and its kind people they try to help the youngs which are intelligent and have luck equipments,inorder to improve them to big leaders and important persons. I hope to be chose by you and you can contact me may email maygaagmahad80@gmail.com and my phone number +251927803165

22. Ibrahim Agua

September 6, 2015 at 9:16 PM

I have finished my National Diploma here in my country, Nigeria, and I seek for further education pls I need your assistant.

23. teshome dugasa

September 8, 2015 at 3:12 AM

Am Teshome Dugasa from Ethiopia I want to update my first degree which was engineering department. This is great chance for me if I get it pls try to select me to your organization.

24. Tesfa Bantayehu Melese

September 11, 2015 at 5:07 AM

Hi My Name Is Tesfa Bantayehu Melese From Ethiopia I Have BA Degree At AddisAbaba University In Accounting And Finance But I Want To Study Master Of Business Administration(MBA) In Your University I Have Good Academic Performance So Please Give An Opportunity AsSoon As Possible Contact Me By Email Adiress By

25. Alfred Imedi

September 13, 2015 at 12:19 AM

Am Alfred Imedi from Malawi, police officer by proffesional and looking for a scholarship in any field. I look forward to hearing from you. Your’s faithfully, Alfred Imedi

• teshome dugasa

September 13, 2015 at 4:25 PM

Still am waiting for u. It must be to your member student try to help me my dear

26. Fekadu Ayalew

September 13, 2015 at 7:49 AM

My name is Fekadu Ayalew from Ethiopia .I want to study LLM.You can get me through my e-mail:achefekadu@yahoo.com or cell phone +251916808705.Thank you in advance for your consideration.

27. Natnael bayu

September 13, 2015 at 2:03 PM

My name is Natnael Bayu iam from Ethopia i have finished grade 12 with a good point in 2015 it means i am undergraduate. first of all thank you for this wonderful opportunity i would like to say that if you give me this wonderful chance to get the scholarship i wont let you down and i would persue my education in your country and fulfil my dream of studying and getting higher education thank you. my email is (natnaelbayu3@gmail.com) and my phone no is +251923793447

28. Leta Geleta Mijana

September 14, 2015 at 5:57 AM

29. Leta Geleta Mijana

September 14, 2015 at 6:02 AM

my name is leta geleta from ethiopia i.m graduated from university by electrical and computer engineering communication stream.i want to continue MSC and voluntary to work which is related to my feilds.+251920341084/letageleta1@gmail.com

30. Shamshadin kassim

September 15, 2015 at 8:48 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I am graduate from unversity by BSc of Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

31. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

September 16, 2015 at 4:18 PM

I have Bsc degree in water resources and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777.

32. kedir jemal mumed

September 17, 2015 at 12:48 PM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a verity of different people. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.com

33. liiban

September 18, 2015 at 5:54 PM

my name is liban iam somali i stay uganda and i compeleted secondary level know i want university and i dont have money to go university plesea cont me thi adress +256791047201

September 19, 2015 at 9:06 PM

my name damu shuna bulti I am from Ethiopia l was graduated from Jimma university by Bsc Nurse I want study maters in ur country e-mail damubulti2014@gmail.com phone 0922950961

35. aliyi yasin

September 21, 2015 at 9:40 PM

am like to get this chance to upgrade my education. my phone is 00251948581203

36. bosomo favour

September 21, 2015 at 10:30 PM

Hi am favour from nigeria am done with high school And i have good credits on my subect i also like to study medicine i hope I get the scholarship my fone number is +2347069166073

37. Ameh Davidmary Ameh

October 12, 2015 at 5:51 PM

I am Ameh Davidmary Ameh by name,a Nigerian by nationality.I graduated from high school in 2012 with a very good result.I wish to enroll in this great institution to study accountancy as a course.Hope to hearing from the management of this institution.My phone no is +2348130618813

38. rabira refissa

October 20, 2015 at 7:02 AM

first thank you for giving these great opportunity my name is rebira refissa am from Ethopia i have finished grade 12 in 2011/12 if you give me this wonderful chance to get the scholarship i wont let you down and i would persue my education in your country and fulfil my dream of studying and getting higher education thank you. my email is rabira.fromgod@gmail.com

39. Francis Oluoch Onduto

November 1, 2015 at 9:03 AM

My name is Francis oluoch onduto from Kenya.I would humbly like to ask for the scholarship as an undergraduate student in any Business course or health course.I have very good results from secondary school and i believe given opportunity i will excel please help me get scholarship.My email:francisonduto@gmail.com.Thank you.

40. Ruhama Tesfaye

November 14, 2015 at 5:09 PM

am first year a medical doctor student from Ethiopia and please please please I want to attend your university to finish my medicine school. please

41. Amos German

November 15, 2015 at 11:44 AM

My name is Amos German, I’m a Malawian by nationality. I would like if you can consider me to study at your institution basically in any one of engineering programmes that you offer. You can contact me via my email; germanamos.ag@gmail.com or via my mobile contact; +265888280179. I will be glad if u may consider me.

42. STEVEN PHIRI

November 18, 2015 at 10:42 AM

HIE, I am STEVEN PHIRI. Am from MALAWI, i would like to continue my studies in your university. In Undergraduate degree, either PROJECT MANAGEMENT or PHARMAUCETICAL SCIENCES. In addition i would like you to help me with the details of busary,after you have consider me with the scholarship for ROUND THREE, 15 January 2016 semister. Furthermore, i have already download the application form,but after my completion of filling it, theire is no contact details where i can forward it to. I will be waiting to hear from you shortly,As 15 January is near.

43. moliehi

November 22, 2015 at 3:22 PM

Hello, I am Moliehi Ntepe from Lesotho.I have just written my grade 12 exams this year and my results shall be published in January 2016.In addition, I obtained a Merit on my grade 10 results which are also referred as Junior Certificate results. My dream is to do medicine at your University and I would very much appreciate if you give me any further details about the Round Three Scholars for the 15th January 2016.For further information about me and updates regarding the sponsorship please contact me at Ntepemoliehi8@gmail.com

44. Mickiyas

November 26, 2015 at 10:51 AM

My name is Mickiyas Fekadu from Ethiopia. I am seeking an undergraduate scholarship for the next academic year So I need a full application procedure and requirement lists to apply. In case you want a contact mobile number, it is +251913148987. Thank you

45. Abdoulie Bah

December 4, 2015 at 10:54 AM

i am Abdoulie Bah a Gambian in citizen. i have graduated from school last year with a good credits and a high GPA. i would like to be awarded scholarship in your university to further my education. thank you.

46. Abdoulie Bah

December 4, 2015 at 10:56 AM

p,s my email is /abdouliebah50@gmail.com my number is 002203059293/002202508506 euther whatsapp or viber.

47. Hastings msosa

August 22, 2016 at 8:57 PM

Am hastings msosa from malawi.I finished my secondary school in 2013 and I have good grades, six credits,available if needed. I would like therefore to apply for a scholarship as I would like to pursue law.I would be looking forward to hearing from you.

48. Biruk Bezabeh

August 31, 2016 at 4:38 PM

I am Biruk Bezabeh from Ethiopian. I have BA degree in chemistry. I want to learn master program please contact me by birukbezabeh16@gmail.com

49. hilya hango

November 21, 2016 at 1:12 PM

I hv a certificate in enrolled nurse and midwife and 3years working experience as a nurse,I would like to study medicine at your university so that my dream of becoming a medical doctor will come true. Pls help me, I’m 30yrs from Namibia, Africa