Rave Scholarships for Students Of Developing Countries In Germany, 2017

Seeking Scholarship  (4)

Applications are invited for Rave Scholarships available for young curators, restorers, museum technicians and cultural managers from a country in transition or a developing country. Scholarships will be awarded for further practical training or non-paid work in realizing and arranging fine art exhibitions at a museum at a non-commercial gallery or at a non-commercial cultural institution in Germany. Applicants must be younger than 40 years old and must no longer be studying or involved in on-the-job training. The application date is 15 September each year. Full details:

School(Institutions/ Country): | GermanyLevel: Scholarships support further practical training or non-paid work for young curators, restorers, museum technicians and cultural managers at a museum, at a non-commercial gallery or at a non-commercial cultural institution in Germany.

Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for practical further education in realizing and arranging fine art exhibitions.

Deadline: 15 May 2017

Funded By: Alexander Rave Foundation

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries are targeted for applicants from a country in transition or a developing country are eligible for these Rave Scholarships.

Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships will be awarded for a period of three to six months.

Value of Scholarship :

• A monthly lump sum of 1,300 euros for a scholarship period of three to six months
  • Travelling expenses (to and from Germany)
  • Health insurance

‣ Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries applicant must be from a country in transition or a developing country and must still be living there

‣ Hitherto no opportunity yet to work in Germany for an extended period of time

‣ Completion of professional study or training within the last five years

‣ Younger than 40 years old

‣ Applicant must no longer be studying or involved in on-the-job training

‣ Confirmation (in German) from a partner institution in Germany which has agreed to take on the scholar or initiate a joint project

‣ A reference from the applicant’s country of origin

‣ Knowledge of either German or English, basic knowledge of German expected

‣ Applicants who were rejected once cannot re-apply.

Notification:

‣ Selections will be made within 3 months. Applicants will be informed in writing about whether their application was successful or not. No reasons will be given for the committee’s decision. The decision will be conveyed to the applicant in writing without stating reasons.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications may be sent via e-mail or post.

Application (RTF)

‣ The application should be accompanied by

• a fully completed Application Form
  • a CV (3 pages max.), including educational qualifications
  • a project sketch (1 page) developed together with the German institution – informing about tasks and responsibilities of the planned visit to Germany
  • consent form a non-commercial German institution to care for the applicant during the scholarship period in Germany
  • a letter of reference from the home country
  • an abridged report (1 page max.) on the current art scene in the home country
  • a letter of motivation (1 page max.)

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application date is 15 May 2017

ContactRave Foundation

c/o Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
Charlottenplatz 17
D-70173 Stuttgart
Fax +49.711.2225194
rave-stiftung(at)ifa.de

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries

1. Manzuh hamid

September 6, 2015 at 6:05 PM

My name is manzuh hamid am so gratifull to know about this programme of schoolarship in germany ,i ve got certificate in UACE.and i ill be happy if am taken under your positive consideration.

2. Mariama mahamoud aw ali

September 7, 2015 at 10:53 AM

My Name Is Mariama Mahamoud Aw Ali Artan It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In Sheikh Ibrahim Secondary School Burao S/land I Would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me 00252634207605 Or 00252659307138 Or Email Mma_Kaafiya@Hotmail.Com Thanks

3. Ali Ahmed Najm

September 7, 2015 at 2:10 PM

My name ali ali ahmed najm am love this program i want lesrn english from this program i hope that

4. yirga

September 7, 2015 at 3:18 PM

I have BSC degree in water supply &Environmental Engineering from Arebamench university in Ethiopia. I want this chance to continue my education scale.Please contact me @email ykityalewa@yahoo.com 0912487126 Tank you for all.

September 7, 2015 at 8:29 PM

i am abebe abera from ethiopia i graduated with BSC degree in agribussines and value chain management i want to improve my knowledge by scholarship. please contact me on :0925256665

6. aliyi yasin

September 8, 2015 at 8:32 PM

am aliyi yasin from ethiopia and i have bauchler degree by environmental health sceince and technology. so will like to upgrade my knowlege by this great chance please contact me by 00251948581203 phone nomber. thank you

7. ibrahim hassan

September 10, 2015 at 8:49 PM

my name is ibraahim I was gratueted the high school.so I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You .please give me this opportunity and contact me my email address ibrohassan27@gmail.com or my mobile phone +252634930935

8. biruk amare sibhat

September 14, 2015 at 6:03 AM

pls I want to study in Germany if I get a chance to steady in Germany , I have first degree in public health , I want to study my second degree there , please contact me , thank you

9. mamo

September 14, 2015 at 8:29 AM

My Name Is Mamo masresha. It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In debark secondary and preparatory school and I Would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University . And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me ; 0922597276

September 15, 2015 at 5:24 AM

my name is Damu Bulti ,I am 26 years old,l was graduated by generic bsc Nurse from Jimma university in Ethiopia 2012 G.c Now I am working in goverment hospital in ethiopia. I wish study master of public health in German. e-mail damubulti2014@gmail.com

11. Shamshadin kassim

September 15, 2015 at 8:52 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I am graduate from unversity by BSc of Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

September 16, 2015 at 6:11 AM

thank you for these opportunities. I am Tesfahiwot Gebreyohans undergraguate student of mechanical engineering from Ethiopia. Am glad to study in Germany universities and contact me +251936732811

13. Dawedabdela@gmail.com

September 16, 2015 at 11:03 AM

My name is dawed abdela. I am 23 years old. I am studying law at gondar university and i am very pleased to study my master degree in your university. Please contact through my email adress dawedabdela@gmil.com

14. Dawedabdela@gmail.com

September 16, 2015 at 11:05 AM

My name is dawed abdela. I am 23 years old. I am studying law at gondar university in ethiopia and i am very pleased to study my master degree in your university. Please contact through my email adress dawedabdela@gmil.com

September 16, 2015 at 7:43 PM

I am from ethiopia,am Abebual woldetsadik.i was graduated bsc of plant science from debre birhan university.i want to up grade my qualification so please help me.i expect positive consideretion.contact me 0923076579 e-mail abebualwoldetsadik@gmail.com

16. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 9, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Hi, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. I am from somalia. I gratuated at secondary school. I am very interesting to join your scholarships. please help me to get that apportunity. contact me by gobsoor74@gmail.com or tell number: +252907747317

17. Catherine Banda

November 18, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hello am Catherine Banda from Malawi,i have graduated from high school but due to financial problems am just staying,so your scholarship wil help me a lot,my number is +t65881821192 email,chimwemwechimbereko@oibm.mw

18. shindo nunow

November 22, 2015 at 12:16 PM

lam very interesting to get this chance

19. Usmael Seid

November 22, 2015 at 9:34 PM

Hello dears, my name is usmael seid from Ethiopia.I have bsc degree in natural resource managment and i want to study master degree in related field, so if i am lucky please contact me at email, usmaelseid@gmail.com or +251912453599

20. ojulu omod ochalla

December 12, 2015 at 6:16 AM

my name is ojulu omod ochalla from Gambella Ethiopia iam intrested to join your scholarship i have bachelor degree from mizan teppi university in plant sciencr

21. Daniel buhendwa

May 7, 2016 at 8:02 AM

Hey,m’y name is Daniel buhendwa,I live In DRC(Democratic Republic of Congo),I need Scholarship,i got m’y diploma but m’y family hasn’t the means to pay for me Academic fees,m’y father hasn’t job and his drunker….Just help me,m’y email phone is +243973635440….i pray you to help,i’ll be grateful to what you’ll do for me,God bless you

22. brhane solomom feshation

May 27, 2016 at 11:21 AM

i’m brhane solomon from Eritqea,have BA degree in nursing(BSN), graduated in 2009,have more than six years work exeprenc,now i’m intreste to develop my carrier to masters of nursing(MSc) or related filed,looking for word for this devloping programe policy to consider my dearm of MSc study,please contct me by e.mail brhane_solo94@yahoo.com

23. tebarek legesse

July 6, 2016 at 6:51 PM

Hello am tebarek legesse from ethiopia,i have graduated from high school but due to financial problems am just staying,so your scholarship wil help me a lot,my number is +251968621350 email,tebeman134@gmail.com

24. Abdalla abdisamad

July 25, 2016 at 8:13 PM

Hi my name is Abdalla Abdismad Ibraahim I live in somalia I am secondary school I am aform four I hope to finish my school this year.I speak two languages and they are English and Somali and also I speak Arabic but is not good.this opportunity is good for students whole the world special African students I hope ti get this good opportunity. if I get this opportunity I will take seriesly.Thanks so much.

25. patrick phiri

August 15, 2016 at 6:34 PM

I can be very happy if i can fulfil my heart desire to study abroad. This has been my dream since my childhood.studying abroad will always remain my dream ntill the day when it will be accomplished who knows maybe it can be through this golden chance.Malawi is the place where i was born.

26. masresha

August 16, 2016 at 8:38 PM

MY name is Ma sresha yayeh from Ethiopia I am interested in Computer science or related fields like software engineering please help me you can reach me at +251983505950 at any time thank you very much

27. GETACHEW BIRATU

August 18, 2016 at 2:18 AM

Nice to meet you. My name is Getachew Biratu. I have graduated Bsc in Drafting technology, whith CGPA 3.4 from Mizan Tepi university. Kindly, I would like to ask you to give me opportunity and sponcer ship to learn Masters in Architecture. If it is your pleasure Pleas contact me by +251917042464 and my email addres yerongecho1@gmail.com Thanks. From Ethiopia. I hope you.

28. Beri Kebede

August 23, 2016 at 11:21 AM

My name is Beri Kebede I am from Ethiopia I graduate by NaRM feald in BSc degree I want to up grade this field in masters ;so if you accept me for the chance contact me by phone number 0917366655. tanks.

29. Adugnaw Demissie

August 23, 2016 at 1:18 PM

I am a young man having BSC degree in public health and l am eager to be selected with your scholarship opportunity for whatever my address is 251910501565

30. Tadesse yalew

October 3, 2016 at 12:20 PM

I graduated Bsc degree in public health in ethiopia.For more information please contact me by this phone numb +251931574333, thank you.