Deadline: October 2, 2016
Applications are invited for the 2017 Dell Corporate Scholars Program. The UNCF/Dell Corporate Scholars Program, a collaboration of Dell and UNCF will provide scholarships up to $4,500 (based on need) + internship opportunities for selected students based on the eligibility requirements for the 2017-2018 academic year.
All applicants for the UNCF/Dell Corporate Scholars Program may be considered internship opportunities at Dell. The internship is a paid 10-week 2017 summer internship based at Dell HQ in Round Rock,TX.
- Students must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must be a minority student enrolled full time at a US located accredited four year institution as a junior application and interview process.
- Students must major or have an academic focus in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Students must possess a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their institution/college (for scholarship award).
- Complete the Online Application + prepare the following documents for upload (Available July 1, 2016):
- A professional resume (be sure to include institution, GPA, graduation date, and relevant coursework and course projects).
- A one page statement of career goals and specifically address why they are considering the program and an internship with Dell.
- Provide an unofficial transcript with complete academic history through Spring 2016.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to submit a short online video submission.
- Finalists will be invited to participate in telephone interview with hiring managers.
For more information, visit Dell Scholars Program.