Deadline: October 25, 2016
KDI School of Public Policy & Management is offering global ambassador scholarship for admitted international students. The scholarship will cover full tuition and provide monthly stipend for most recipients. There is no separate application. Most international students enrolled in a full-time master’s program will automatically become candidates for this scholarship.
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is a government-run graduate school affiliated to the Korea Development Institute (KDI), and a member of the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- The global ambassador scholarship will cover full tuition and provides monthly stipend for most recipients.
- Open to admitted international students enrolled in a full-time master’s program;
- International Applicants must meet one of the following:
- A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationals. If you are an applicant of Korean origin and want to qualify as an international applicant , you must provide (1) a certified copy of birth certificate proving your relationship with both your parents and (2) a copy of both parents’ passports demonstrating their foreign nationalities.)
- An applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country. If you are an applicant of Korean origin and want to qualify as an international applicant , you must provide certified copies of academic transcripts or graduation certificates of your entire 16 years of education.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree holder from an accredited college or university (min. 3 years)
Certificate of expected degree can be submitted if one is expected to earn a bachelor’s degree by August, 2016.
- Educational attainment equivalent to bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- If English is not applicant’s first language, they will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.