Singapore Management University (SMU) is pleased to offer Global Impact Scholarship Awards for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships will be awarded to students who are applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SMU.
The SMU Global Impact Scholarship Award is designed to help realise each scholar’s leadership potential, ignite the desire and hone the ability to make a meaningful impact on society.
Singapore Management University is a publicly-funded autonomous university in Singapore that specialises in business and management studies.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business and management studies.
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
- S$5,000 annual living allowance
- S$1,800 one-time computer allowance upon enrollment
- S$14,000 Global Learning Opportunities Worldwide (GLOW) grant:
Student Exchange/Summer Programme
An Overseas Scholars’ Study Mission
An Overseas Community Service Project
- An optional concurrent or sequential SMU Master’s programme up to S$40,000
- Scholarship is bond-free
- Total scholarship value: S$121,800 (non-Law) and S$125,800 (Law). Based on annual subsidised tuition fees in Academic Year 2016-2017
Scholarship can be taken in the Singapore
- Eligibility: Applicants must
- Be Singapore Citizens
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, local Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and potential
- Possess excellent record in co-curricular and/or community activities
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SMU
Nationality: Students from Singapore can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, local Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply: Application for scholarships is to be made at the same time as the application for admission to SMU. After submitting online application, students may click Applicant’s Self Service to do the following:
- Upload supporting documents
- Print Checklist Summary
- View application details
- Update address, telephone numbers and email address
- Make online payment for application fee
- Make online payment for confirmation fee for matriculation
- Check if application fee/confirmation fee for matriculation have been received
- Check if supporting documents have been received
- Check application status/outcome. Quick link to check status/outcome (mobile friendly)
- Submit an appeal and check appeal status/outcome
- Upload your photo
- Retrieve User ID and Password
- Create/Reset Password
- Apply for financial aid
Application Deadline: Application for the scholarship opens from 25th October 2016 and closes on 19th March 2017.