University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship For International Students, 2017

The University of Sydney invites candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS).

The objective of the USydIS is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will enhance the University’s research activities.
The USydIS is open to all research disciplines; however participation in the USydIS program each semester is at the discretion of the Dean of each faculty. Please inquire with the scholarship provider for more information.

Eligible groups
International students from all nationalities

Participating Institution(s)
University of Sydney in Sydney, Australia

Fields of study
All research disciplines are eligible and may be supported. For more, please visit the Course Search section of the official website.

Number of awards
Not specified by the provider

Sponsorship duration
Up to three (3) years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students

Scholarship benefits
The USydIS will cover tuition fees and living allowance

Method of Application
The USydIS is available to students commencing in both the March and July Semesters.

Students must indicate that they would like to be considered for the IPRS by completing the relevant section of the Postgraduate Research Application form.

No separate application for a USydIS Scholarship is necessary.

Your applications MUST be received by the International Student Office (ISO) by the deadline dates below.

It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete details on how to apply for this award.

DEADLINES:
To be considered for the award, your applications MUST be received by the ISO by:

• 31 July of the previous year for Semester 1 (March) commencement
  • 15 December of the previous year for Semester 2 (July) commencement

PLEASE NOTE:
These Scholarships will be awarded to eligible applicants twice a year – in October/November in conjunction with the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) for commencement in Semester 1 (March), and in early April for commencement in Semester 2 (July).

The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of its most prestigious, ranked as the world’s 27th most reputable university.

Its campus is ranked in the top 10 of the world’s most beautiful universities by the British Daily Telegraph and The Huffington Post, spreading across the inner-city suburbs of Camperdown and Darlington.

The university comprises 16 faculties and schools (as at June 2015), through which it offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.

Application Deadline: 15 December 2016
Open to International students: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application

1. Binalf

August 31, 2015 at 8:21 PM

I am Binalf Teshome from Ethiopia I have Bsc in sport science I would Like to continue mss on related subject email binalfteshome2@gmail.com phon +251918577552

2. Tusiime Alex

September 3, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Thanks for such opportunity

3. NIZEYIMANA Ernest

September 3, 2015 at 5:10 PM

I need a free scholaship

4. mahamed abadir

September 4, 2015 at 7:37 AM

my name is mahamed abadir Iam staying in ethiopia I need free scholarship

5. Tamerat Tesemma

September 4, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Hello, my name is Tamerat Tesemma,Ethiopia.i have BSc degree in Agrcultural Resource Economics and mgt.currently im searching for MSc scholarship.Thank you for your time.email:teseta2007@gmail.com ,tel:- 251910043922

6. mogos hailu kebedew

September 4, 2015 at 6:20 PM

i’ve ba degree in sociology, and i want to study masters level in sociology or other related fields. please contact me email mogeshailu381@gmail.com

7. Mengesha tadele

September 5, 2015 at 7:47 PM

I have LLB degree.pleas contact me:+251931815483

8. Muluken Girma

September 5, 2015 at 11:29 PM

i have my Bachelor in Anesthesilogy i need Msc in pain mangment

9. Yeneneh Geberehiwot

September 6, 2015 at 9:30 PM

My name is Yeneneh Geberehiwot from Ethiopia I have Bachelor degree in special need education (inclucive) education from Dilla university Ethiopia, So I would like to study in master level by related field if I get free scholarship .please call by this number ( 251916502385)

September 9, 2015 at 12:48 PM

September 9, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Tamene limenh september 10/09/2015 I’ve msc degree in mechanical engineering and I’d like to master in mechanical or other related engineering programms. phone no.+251920828209 email- tamlim2224@gmail.com

12. Seid Mohammed Yimam

September 12, 2015 at 12:38 PM

I am Seid Mohammed from Ethiopia graduate in Bsc psychiatry in 2015. I had great intetst to continue master in neuropsychiatric Neuroscience and ather related coarse.thank you for your time. email Seidmohammedyimam@gmail.com. Tele 0921530283.

13. Adisu Bekele

September 24, 2015 at 11:45 AM

My name is Adisu Bekele from Ethiopia from adigrat university dep.of economics,3rd year. So I would like to study for next by related field if I get free scholarship .please call by this number +251921201633

14. SOLOMON ASSEEA

September 26, 2015 at 8:36 AM

I have BSc degree in physics from ETHIOPIAN university. If i got this chance i will be intersting to learn MSc program in any field of studies, please inform.

15. Abdissa Adugna

September 27, 2015 at 11:43 AM

My name is Abdissa Adugna from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Jimma University by Agricultural Economics. I would like to learn for next by any field if I get this chance. please call me by +251937090218

16. Zakarie abdinasir

September 27, 2015 at 1:18 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need scholarship i complete high school may parents have not money which to join university i.e please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

September 28, 2015 at 2:52 PM

My name naima abdi I. am I need scholarship I complete high school my parents I have not money so please help me may phon number +252616067334 or email shiino33333@Gmail.com or galmudug20@Gmail.com

18. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:16 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

19. siciid nuur

December 7, 2015 at 6:27 AM

i am in puntland somalia and my name is siciid nuur and i graduated in high school and i am hard worker but no i havn’t flearn any university so please help me and contact me my phone 252907716485 or 252907787356

20. Lisinga Paul

December 8, 2015 at 2:55 PM

21. Lisinga Paul

December 8, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hi.Iam Lisinga from Kenya&I need sholarship to master in Microbiology.I have bachelor of education science from UoN +254724487722

22. Claude

October 27, 2016 at 4:59 PM

I am called Jean Claude from Rwanda.I have bachelor’s degree in Medical Imaging and I wanna continue my study in related fields at your university. My e-mail:duclaude2010@gmail.com