2017 WMG Excellence Scholarships for UK and international students at University Of Warwick, UK

Apply For University of Warwick Masters Scholarship For International Students In UK, 2016

The University of Warwick is offering up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships for UK and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students commencing full-time MSc programme beginning in October 2017.

The University requires evidence that student’s English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on thier chosen course of postgraduate study.

The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.

Applicants whose academic qualifications meet the University’s admissions requirements, but whose English language qualifications are not accepted as equivalent, may be offered a place at Warwick conditional on an acceptable English language qualification being achieved before they join the University.

Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MSc prgramme.

Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study to subjects by the university.

Scholarship Award: Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.

Scholarship can be taken in the UK

Eligibility:

• Applicants should have received an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2017, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
  • Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
  • For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
  • WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
  • WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
  • WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
  • WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
  • In order to maximise chances of success, University recommend student to submit their MSc application as early as possible.

Nationality: UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.

College Admission Requirement

Entrance Requirement: Applicants require Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent.

English Language Requirement: Applicants must have IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Applicant will need to provide:

• A completed application form & application fee.
  • A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
  • A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript / degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
  • English test result (if applicable)
  • One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.

Application Form

Application Deadline: Applications to the WMG Excellence Scholarships will close on May 20, 2017.

Scholarship Link

1. shamshadin kassim omer

October 19, 2015 at 2:56 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box: 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. Ermiyas legese

October 20, 2015 at 1:16 PM

hello, I am ermiyas and I am from Ethiopia,I studded philosophy in mekelle university and I would like to learn on your university and I need scholarship for MSc degree in any program,Thank you !

3. abdimatiin

October 23, 2015 at 2:49 AM

Hello my Name is Abdimatiin Hussein I Live in somalia i would like to anget opportuniy to study full scholarship undergraduate scholarship please and please contact me..Abdimatiin09@out­look.com

4. Tariku Beyene

October 23, 2015 at 5:33 PM

hi im from ethiopia studing human medicin.pleas help me in giving this nice chance.mob+251928780651

5. Atnafu sodano

November 20, 2015 at 5:46 AM

hello sir\madam my name is Atnafu sodano.i have BA degree by psychology from Dilla university Ethiopia,know i want to study Msc program in your university if i am member of shortlisted applicant please contact me atnafusodano@gmail.com,0916713916.thanks in advance.

6. mahamed abdrashid salad

November 23, 2015 at 10:23 PM

may mohamed abdrashiid salad i live in somalia i was graduated eyl secondary school , please contact me agaasime.maamul.eyl@gmail.com

7. mahamed abdrashid salad

November 23, 2015 at 10:24 PM

my name is mohamed abdrashiid salad i live in somalia i was graduated eyl secondary school , please contact me agaasime.maamul.eyl@gmail.com

8. Fedhessa Alemu

November 28, 2015 at 6:47 AM

hello dear. my name is Fedhessa Alemu. I’m from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Mekelle university by DVM in veterinary medicine, Ethiopia and I have interest to continue my MA degree in related field of study ,please help me.contact me via phone number +251910688112 and email fedialemu@gmail.com thank you!

9. Anyinah Kennedy

December 21, 2015 at 8:43 AM

please am Anyinah Kennedy from Ghana i will like to get a fully funded undergraduate schoolarship to study in any school.Email:anyinakennedy@yahoo.com call:+233209381396

10. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 19, 2016 at 12:08 AM

My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince,from BURUNDI. I need thd scholarship. plazy help me to give some opportunity to study there. i would like to backelor’s My degre. My adress numb is +25771125851 and My E Mail Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

11. Busingye Debrah

January 21, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Hello, this is Busingye Debrah seeking a scholarship in MBA.l completed from Cavendish University Uganda in August 2015 waiting for graduation in 2016 November.and the provides partial results and documents indicating that i completed only waiting for graduation.wl be happy if my request is considered. My Email busingye debrah@gmail.com

12. zenebe abebe

January 23, 2016 at 10:52 PM

my name is zenebe abebe,from Ethiopian.. I have graduated in llB in law with 3.27 GpA…please I’m so eager to get the scholar ship….give me the chance…… my contact: phone +251912202031, email: za0912202031@gmail.com. 10q…for all ur support

13. Melese Reta

January 24, 2016 at 4:47 AM

Hellow dear,my name is Melese Reta from Ethiopia.Iwas graduated from Jimma University on June 2015 in Civil Engineering with B.Sc. Degree.I would like to apply for university of warwick masters scholarship.could you contact me kindly? Please contat me My phone number: +251912810451 OR Email address:melukoo2013@gmail.com Thnks with best regards

January 24, 2016 at 9:18 PM

I am Eyasu agalo from Ethiopia am interested in masters of business adminstration or accounting.you can get me through contact 0916102556, or email eyasuagalo@yahoo.com

15. Amare snishaw

January 27, 2016 at 4:47 PM

helo i am very interested to get masters scholarship. i have bacheler degree with sociology and 3.34 comulative point!